Movie Night (33)

Dan's POV

I came back to Autumn's with red wine and popcorn. It seemed the others had already gone. I took a seat next to Scarlet.

"I rented Titanic." She said and I looked at her.

"Great, last time I watched I Titanic I cried." I admitted and Scarlet laughed.

"Good, we can cry together." Scarlet said, snuggling up into me.

I flicked on the movie and it begin with an old woman (who I later identified as Rose) telling her story. Basically, a rich girl and he family go on a large ship for a cruise to America. Meanwhile a peasant called Jack gambled his money for a ticket to go on the Titanic. He won. He met Rose. They fell in love. Titanic began sinking. Rose promised she'd never let go of Jack's hand. Rose let go of Jack's hand a few seconds after the promise, Titanic sunk. THE END.

When it had finished, Scarlet was madly crying, tears streaming down her face, smudging her makeup. I hugged her and told her everything would be okay. As the credits rolled I calmed her down. We started to make out on the couch, and everything. I don't want to go into to much detail... but stuff happened afterwards.

Scarlet's POV

"Ah!" I groaned, stretching my arms out in the air. I wasn't comfortable, and that's when I realised I was in Dan's bed. We were both completely naked. I must have woken Dan up, and when he realised we were both in his bed he smirked at me. I playfully slapped his chest. "Dan, did we..?"

"I think so." He said slowly and then grinned.

"Ugh." I said.

"What?" Dan asked, his voice going high. I laughed.

"Nothing, I have to go to work today."

"You can't leave me!" Dan groaned.

"I don't have a choice. I don't want to get fired on the first day." I chirped getting out of Dan's bed and putting on my Starbucks uniform. "Bye Dan."

"Have a nice time, bye!" He waved as I walked out of the apartment. I padded in the thick snow to Starbucks, it was still early in the morning. Around 7? Obviously I had the earliest shift possible.

Dan's POV

Scarlet came home at around two thirty. I was starting to get worried because her shift finished at twelve. The door swung open. Scarlet's face was bright red and it looked like she had been laughing. "Where the hell have you been?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked me innocently.

"I wanted to treat you for lunch, because it was your first day at Starbucks. Why did you come home so late?"

"Oh, my manager John took me out for dinner." Scarlet said. I was furious.

"John isn't your boyfriend." I snarled angrily at Scarlet who's eye brows knotted close together.

"I'm sorry Dan," She begun sarcastically "I never knew you had plans to take me out! John is so nice!" 

"So it sounds like." I mutter. I feel like Scarlet loved this John guy. I knew deep down inside of me thinking this was ridiculous. He only took her out for lunch, nothing else.

"Dan what's your problem?" Scarlet shouted.

"My problem?! You get angry when I went of with Taylor, and now I can't be angry when some man you hardly know took you out for dinner over your own boyfriend!"

"Oh that's so different!" Scarlet shouted. "I don't even want to see you." She said, flinging her hands in the air.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I choked out when Scarlet reached the door frame again. She spun her heel around to face me again.

"I don't know Dan. I'll let you figure that out." She shrieked, "maybe we should just take a break."

"Fine! What ever!" I said like I didn't care but I was breaking inside.

"Good. I'm glad you don't care about our relationship." Scarlet muttered before leaving Autumn's place. 

I think I deserve a round of applause!

SORRY IT IS SHORT, I WILL ADMIT IT WAS RUSHED BC I AM A BIT BUSY ://

NEW UPDATE TOMORROW :P XX

BUH-BYE!:3