It's Christmas!

Dan's POV

"It's Christmas!" Phil screamed, like a seven year old. He was in his blue onesie, and it had lots of little snowmen on it. He jumped up and down on my bed, it took one trip, before he fell on top of me.

"Ah, Phil!" I yelped in pain, as he struggled to get up.

"Sorry Dan," he apoligised "but come on, wake up!"

Scarlet and Summer walked into my room. "Summer, you look a state!" I laughed. Summer had purple bags encircling underneath each eye. Her lilac hair was full of tangles and tats.

"Guess who kept me up all night?" She muttered sarcastically, turning to Phil, who had a wide grin on his face. "It's not even funny." she said again after Scarlet and I laughed. Scarlet's face straightened immediately afterwards and they all made my their way out of my bedroom. I put on my Christmas sweater, which Phil made me wear. I hated it, it was woolly and childish.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. Summer opened up the fridge.

"Why the hell is there soap in the fridge?!" Summer said, pulling out a bar of soap. Scarlet's face twisted. Wait... I knew where that was from!

"Phil! I told you to put it in the bathroom; not the freaking fridge!" I shouted at Phil, shaking my head in despair.

"You can't tell me off. It's Christmas." Phil smiled.

"You twat." I said and everyone laughed.

"Come in the living room!" Scarlet smiled, "I have presents!" 

A smile flickered across her face. I couldn't wait to give Scarlet my present, I hope she'll like it! Summer handed me a box, quite small, and quite flat. She handed Phil another box, but it was HUGE, and she handed Scarlet the smallest box of them all. Scarlet opened hers first and it revealed a pink and blue box.

"Perfume!" Scarlet smiled "Thank you Summer." She said, giving Summer a quick hug. It was my turn to open the box she had gave me.

"OMG! You got me malteasters and Skyrim! It's like my two favourite things in one present," I screamed excitedly. "Summer you are amazing!"

"Aren't I?" Summer laughed sarcastically "I'm glad you like it!"

Phil was next and he peeled of the wrapping paper. His jaw dropped, and I bent over to have a look. NO WAY. "Summer... you got me a lion. It's a life size lion plush!" Phil said quietly, but then began to scream. He took it out the box and put it on the floor. He sat on it, and pretended to tame the lion.

"Okay! This is what I got you!" Scarlet said, giving Phil a box. Phil peeled the wrapping paper of again, he was still sitting on the lion. 

"Oh my days, Scar...." He said, "It's clothes for my lion!"

"Yep!" Scarlet grinned and nodded, "Summer told me she was getting you a lion - so I got clothes for it, see, you can dress it up as a sailor, a pirate, a king, a school girl..."

"I told you not to get him the school girl costume!" Summer cried, shaking her head and I laughed.

"I couldn't resist." Scarlet replied and I pulled out the school skirt and tie, fit for a life sized lion.

"Here you go, Summer." Scarlet said, giving her the gift. It was pink wrapping paper with silver spots on.

"Woo! New boots!" Summer said, taking out the leather boots from the shoe box. "I love them."

"You can wear my leather shirt to go with them." I laughed.

"I thought I told you that you must not wear that shirt again!" Summer giggled and I sighed.

"But I love that shirt!" 

"Here you go, Dan!"  Scarlet said, passing me an envelope. Oh, she only got me a card? I opened it up. I was right, it was a card with a llama wearing a Christmas hat on. I opened up the card and two pieces of paper flew out. I luckily caught them both and I couldn't believe it.

"Muse..." I said quietly and looked up from the tickets at Scarlet, who was grinning widely. "Are these real?"

"100%" Scarlet replied. How can I control my inner fangirlness? Okay...

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I screamed, literally shaking in excitement. "Oh, um, look what I got you." I said, the last part trying to act normal again, my voice going deep. I handed Scarlet a small, rectangle box. She took of the glossy wrapping paper to reveal a red velvety box. I gulped as the box clicked open, her eyes widened and she went pale white.

"Dan..." She spoke, her voice quiet, not taking her eyes of the box. She took out the gold charm bracelet with her name on.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Why did you get me this?" She asked, refusing to answer my question. She didn't like it, did she?

"Because when we were down street, ages ago when we were dating, I saw you look at it in the shop window. You said you liked it." I recalled, thinking back to the day.

"I know but... it was £600.000, I mean, you shouldn't have got me it. It's so much money, I feel bad." She gulped.

"As long as you like it."

"I love it, put it on me!" She smiled, looking up at me. She shuffled towards me and held out her wrist. I clipped it around. "Thank you Dan, I love you!" She cried, wait what..?

"You um... what did you say?" I asked, scratching my ear.

"I said thank you Dan, I love it." She said slowly, her eyes squinting. "What did you think I said?" She giggled.

"Oh, nothing." I replied. I must have misunderstood.

"Guys, Peej texted and we are all going to his for Christmas dinner. We can bring someone with us too. Chris will be there." Phil announced, looking up from his phone, smiling.

"I'll bring Autumn." Summer smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." I agreed.