Filling Out A Form (26)

The previous night...

"You, you love me?" Scarlet whispered. 

"There is no point in hiding it anymore." Dan muttered to himself and then he looked up at Scarlet. "Yes, I do. I have loved you ever since the day I met you! I thought you were so pretty, and I could relate to you a lot. We were so much alike. I don't know what I was thinking when I kissed Taylor. There was stuff going on in my head and I'm sorry but-" Scarlet cut Dan off by pressing her lips against his. As much as Dan was taken a back, he didn't pull away after a while. "What was that for?" Dan asked, breathless.

"You were rambling." Scarlet chuckled, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Maybe I should ramble more often." Dan laughed, gazing romantically at Scarlett. 

"I love you, Daniel." 

"Not as much as I love you." He replied, and they kissed again.

Present day

*Scarlet's POV*

"So, it was a complete accident?" The police officer asked Dan, Summer, Phil and I.

"Um, yes. She came uninvited, you see. After she took the knife out of her purse, it was all kind of a blur. I tripped her up, and she stabbed herself." Summer said, her voice nervous and shaky.

"I can not prosecute any of you, then. We shall inform Ms Tomlinson's family first. We will take the body." The police officer said, and Summer breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Thank god for that." She said, falling into Phil's arms as the officer left the kitchen, but then walked into the living room. We followed. I scratched my head.

"I still can't believe this." I said, watching a group of men taking Taylor's body and wrapping it up. My eyes were completely focused on that, and nothing else. My attention changed when Dan's fingers interwined inbetween mine. I looked to my left, where he was standing, right next to me. His hands were warm, much hotter than mine though. I was still pale as a ghost. I gave him a small smile, and then turned back to Taylor's body.

"If you don't mind, Mr Howell, we will need you to answer a few questions about your relationship status with Taylor. According to Ms Jones, she said it was 'on and off', is that true?" The police officer asked Dan and he nodded. "We are going to investigate further into her death. Do you mind staying some place else while we check your apartment out?" 

Phil answered, "Yes, but do we have a place to stay?" He turned to look at each of us. Summer was still in his arms, and she replied.

"I can phone Autumn, I'm sure she won't mind." 

"That's great." The officer stated. "We will get back into contact when you can come back home. I still need to speak to Mr Howell. Come with me sir." He pointed his finger to Dan and he approached the policeman.

"Thank you officer." I smiled, as they both left the apartment. "I better get packed."

*Dan's POV*

"If you don't mind, please fill out this form and hand it back to the reception immediately."  The police officer had dragged me all the way to Manchester Police Department, also known as the MPD. I took a seat and filled out the form.

Full name: Daniel James Howell.

Date of birth: 11th of June 1991.

Hometown: Berkshire, Reading, England.

Relationship status:

What do I put here!? Um...

Relationship status: In a relationship.

Partner:

Damn.

Partner: Scarlett Marie Evans.

Immediate family: Julie Howell, Jack Howell and Adrian Howell.

Occupation:

How the hell do I describe YouTube being my job?

Occupation: I work in a office.

Okay... that should do.

I handed my form into the middle aged lady behind the reception. Her eyes flickered down the paper I had given her. "You may leave." She said, rather rudely, but I did so and left the MPD. It was still snowing. The snow reminded me of Scarlet for some reason...

Vote if you liked it and comment too <3 thanks xx

-Rachie