Meeting Everyone

Scarlet's POV

It was him. It was actually him. I found myself staring into his, deep brown eyes. "Um - so yeah. This is my home," Dan smiled opening the front door. His apartment was very - cluttered to see the least. The thing that caught my eye the most was two figures, sat next to each other. They were playing on what I had identified to be Call Of Duty Modern Warefare (the first one). One had long, purple hair and pale white skin. She was very pretty. The other had ebony black hair, side swept over one of his eyes and was wearing a blue shirt with a penguin on. That was - no way.

"You're - you're AmazingPhil." I stuttered silently, but loud enough for everyone to hear. The two figures turned their heads to face me.

"Oh, um yes, hi," Phil smiled at me and gave me a short wave.

"I'm sorry - I don't know who you are." I said, a bit embarrased to the girl.

"No worries. I'm not a youtuber or anyone you might of heard of. My name is Summer Jones."

"Scarlet Evans." I smiled, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you."

Phil's POV

"Dan, can I speak to you for a moment?" I questioned Dan, as he brought in a girl. She was a pretty girl, long brown hair. Just like Dan's! I watched Scarlet and Summer chat in the living room as I walked into the kitchen, Dan following.

"What's up?" Dan asked me. His innocence was overwhelming.

"Why have you brought some girl here?" I asked, my voice harsh.

"Her name is Scarlet. Can you remember the girl who self harms?" Dan asked me.

Of course I could remember, for the past few weeks Dan had been stuck in his own bedroom, refusing to come out. And when he did, it was to ask me things like, "how do you get someone to stop cutting?", no doubt in my mind it was about this Scarlet girl.

"Oh yeah. Scarlet. But why is she here?" I asked Dan.

"Well I know I should have told you, but I was so excited! I asked her if she wanted to move in with us; because her parents found out she self harmed and her mum kicked her out." Dan explained.

"Wow, what sort of mother kicks their depressed child out?!" I said - louder than I should have, and Scarlet turned around to look at us. Her cheeks a dark pink.

"Phil, be a little quieter." Dan shushed me.

"Sorry. But do you really think it's a good idea to let some girl to move in with us. I mean, I don't mind at all, you know, she seems nice, but she's a stranger to us, Dan." I said.

Dan nodded. "I'm positive, she is finishing school in a couple of weeks. And it's a brilliant way to keep an eye on her."

"I suppose so." I smiled as Dan and I walked back into the living room. Summer had resumed playing Call Of Duty without me, Scarlet taking my place and I chuckled. 

"Who wants to go out for dinner tonight? You know, like a welcoming party for Scarlet?" Dan announced.

"Oh, Scarlet's moving in?" Summer asked us, and I nodded. 

"Yeah," I replied "You are welcome to tag along, if you want."

"I'd love to!" Summer grinned.

"Okay, well I have your number. How's about I call you and we will pick you up at around seven." I told her and she nodded.

"It's already half past five," Summer said, looking at her wrist watch. "I better get going home, to get ready and that."

I nodded, "Do you want me to get you a taxi, or?" 

"No, no, it's fine. I don't live that far away. I'll text you my adress later before we go, okay?" Summer said.

"Alright, see you soon." I waved as Scarlet left. The door shut and we all kind of stood there, in an awkward position. 

"So what about we go and get a chinese?" Scarlet asked "I know this really nice place."

"That sounds great!" I grinned. "But what are the prices like?"

"It's not to bad, we went there for my fourteenth birthday. It's usually quite busy, but I can phone them up now and reserve some seats."

"That would be good." I said. "I'm going to get a shower."

"Let me show you to your room," Dan said, picking up Scarlet's suitcase and bags full of stuff. 

"Okay!" Scarlet giggled, following him down the hallway.

Scarlet's POV

All of this was happening so fast, was I really moving in my idols apartment? Did I seriously know Dan Howell and Phil Lester. Oh God, control yourself, Scarlet. My phone began to ring, I checked the caller ID;

Summer

Summer and I had previously exchanged numbers, she was probably just checking if it had worked. "Hello?" I said, pressing answer.

"Hi, is this Scarlet?" Summer asked from the other end of the line.

"Yeah, it's me." I replied, laughing slighty. I turned to see Dan unpacking my suitcase and hanging up my clothes. I mimed a small thank you and he smiled at me. I turned back around to continue to talk to Summer.

"I was thinking, you could come round to mine tonight. We can get ready together, I don't mind. I have some really nice dresses of when I went to premieres, that I haven't had a chance to get worn yet."

"Premires?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, I go to lots of plays. Once I was even on broadway! Like, I do musicals. Have you heard of Les Miserables?" she asked.

"Of course I have!"

"Well, I preform and play Eponie."

"Wow, really?" I asked. "I never knew you could sing."

"Well I try too. So what do you say?" Summer asked.

"Yeah, text me your adress and I'll be over in about ten minutes."

"Great." Summer screeched. "See you soon." She said and hung up.

"Dan, I'm going to Summers house to get ready." I stated, smiling.

"Oh okay."

"You don't have to sort all my stuff out, I'll do it tonight when we get back. Or tomorrow even." I smiled, putting my coat on. "Bye!" 

"Bye." He waved. "Remember, we'll be there for seven."

Done, next chapter will be up very soon!

Please comment, vote and follow. Much appreciated :)

Thanks <3