Underneath the Mistletoe?

Scarlet's POV

24th of December, 9:45pm

"It's Christmas tomorrow!" Phil screamed, running around in circles around the flat. 

"Phil, calm down!" Summer giggled. "Look what I found." Summer held up a green and red plant.

Phil's eyes widened. "Mistletoe?" He squeaked. 

"Yes," Summer said, attaching it to the ceiling. "Do you want to try it out?" she asked, and Phil looked around.

"Okay." Phil and Summers lips attached and then they pulled away. "Mummy told me if you had an early night on Christmas eve, then Christmas will come quicker." Phil smiled and Summer pulled a face.

"I guess that means it's bedtime!" She mocked and followed Phil into his bedroom. "Night,"

"Goodnight Sums." I smiled and turned to look at Dan. 

"Can I have a drink of cola?" He asked me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, there is some in the fridge." I told him, and he put his head in his hands.

"No - will you get me some?" He asked.

"Um, okay..." I said, walking up to the fridge and pouring some cola in a glass. I turned back to Dan, who had moved all the way to the other side of the room. I sighed and walked up to him.

"Oops." He murmured and I shot him a confused glance.

"Oops what?" I asked him.

"Look up." He grinned. I done as I was told and looked up at the ceiling. We were beneath the mistletoe. OH. Mine and Dan's lips interlocked for moments, I wished it never ended. It was magical. There was a knock at the door. I knew who it would be! I made my way to the door and opened it slightly. The mail delivery man handed me an envelope. I whispered a 'thank you' and padded into my bedroom.

I had gotten Dan - Muse tickets for Christmas. I got him 2, to be precise. He is bout to take Phil. I put them in a shiny blue envelope with the Christmas card and addressed it to him. I then hid it amongst the other wrapped up presents for Summer and Phil.

"Who was at the door?" Dan called from the other room.
"Oh, it was just, um, Christmas carolers." I lied.
"It was? I didn't hear them sing?" He said, confused and walked into my bedroom.
"I told them there was no need to sing. I gave them a fiver."
"That's nice." Dan smiled. "That kiss... was interesting"
"It was." I nodded in agreement, "but we were underneath the mistletoe."
"Christmas spirit!" Dan smiled. "Stay up a bit longer with me?" he asked. "We can watch Home Alone!"
"That sounds like a plan."

I exited my bedroom and slumped down on the couch in the sitting room. Dan brought in the DVD and some red wine. We didn't drink lots. We decided we didn't want to be hungover on Christmas day.

The movie had finished and it was half past eleven. We went to bed. I couldn't go to sleep. I wouldn't be surprised if Phil was awake too. I could never get to sleep on Christmas eve, the excitement, probably.

Guys, I gave you a new chapter. It is short because I have wrote it up entirely on my mobile phone. Hehe , hope you liked it!!!