Ranger's Apprentice Day in the Netherlands

I'm so sorry guys... I posted it in the wrong story ;/ That was really, really stupid. Anyway, here you have it again...

I'LL BE GOING TO THE RANGER'S APPRENTICE DAY IN THE ARCHEON ON THE 15TH OF MAY

{It's in the Netherlands}

I know that some of you guys are Dutch, that's why I decided to post it in this story as well. I know it's not a real update, but I'll post a loooooong headcanon in a minute :)

For those who don't know the Archeon: It's a theme park, and the theme is Middle Ages, so it's perfect for Ranger's Apprentice.

For those Dutch guys who don't know 'De Grijze Jager dag' (=Ranger's Apprentice Day): Every year, in the Archeon, they organise a Ranger's Apprentice Day. You can make a team of four and join a competition called: "Best Brotherband".

Added to the normal activities you can do in the Archeon, are special activities like lessons shooting arrows with a bow, fighting with a sword and making fire. There are demonstrations of fights and of course a Ranger's Apprentice themed show!!!

Last year John Flanagan even visited (I wasn't there (sadly), but I wasn't a fan... and I wasn't home) and this year Matthew Jobin will be there.

Now the case is; I'll be going with my family and a friend and we're probably going to do a RA meeting with some people from Instagram. If you're going as well next weekend, and you wanna meet up as well, please let me know!