Question

Okay, important question:

Would Will Treaty betray his kingdom for Alyss Mainwaring???

You guys really need to help me because I have no idea; well, maybe a few...?

-Maybe, but I think Horace would understand... right?

Think about it: Will betraying the kingdom for literally no reason and Horace is just furious because why would his brother suddenly do this, after everything they had been through? If Horace didn't know the reason for Will's betrayal, the next time they saw each other would probably result in Will having a bloody nose. Of course, if Horace noticed that Alyss was missing or something, he'd understand at least a bit... But would he jump in with Will and betray the Kingdom? Of course he'd make sure his wife knew why, at least. So would it be as if Horace choose Will over Cassandra? Or would Horace stay true to his Kingdom and feel sorry about the fact that he can't do a bloody thing?

-But in terms if like a blackmailer... if Will was blackmailed to do something and Alyss was their way of getting him to do things... idk

-Or if someone had Alyss at knife's point and told him to shoot the Crown Princess of Araluen. Would he? ... oh that's hard. (and NOT OKAY). But would he? Think about that for a second.

Maybe... shoot her? Yes. Very Carefully. Kill her? Not a chance in Hell. On the other hand... For Alyss?

And how about the reactions of the others...?

How about the reaction of Alyss? What would she say when she discovered that Will had indeed betrayed the Kingdom to save her? Would she be mad? Honoured? Both?

You guys really need to help me out cause this question is taking me over.