Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan

It's been AGES since the last update, I know. But I've been extremely busy with, as you might or might not know, Ranger's Apprentice. I have successfully finished the fan booklet and officially handed it over to John Flanagan during the Dutch Ranger's Apprentice Days. Like I said, it was a great success, all of that, but it takes times and costs a lot of energy. So here's an update, on all the Ranger's Apprentice related stuff that's been going on in my life lately. 

>>>----------> <----------<<<

First of all, I'm not going to the RA Days without a decent cosplay! So here are some pictures (side note: this wasn't the complete cosplay just what was finished when we took those pictures.  But it gives a fair idea of what I was wearing for an entire weekend XD)

  But it gives a fair idea of what I was wearing for an entire weekend XD)

As you hopefully guessed, it is totally inspired by Alyss and her Courier outfit :)

>>>----------> <----------<<<

Next, a full report on the Ranger's Apprentice Days for all those who weren't there (or weren't there with me). Honestly, it's been the best weekend of my entire life yet. 

Saturday, June 3rd, 2017

12:00PM

Interview with JF for bol.com in the Iron House.

He approached and we, a group of 8 fans, screamed: "John Flanagan! John Flanagan! John Flanagan!" He walked around and high fives everyone, after which the interview starts. 

OP (other person): "I wanted to start with saying that there are a lot of girls here. Most people think this series is for boys only, but over here I see mainly boys. Could you explain why you think that's the case?"
JF: "Yeah, all the girls here, dressed up and all, it's amazing." He gestured at us, we scream and yell and wave, he smiles at us and continues. 

Halfway the interview there's a sort of break. 

OP: "Anyone wants to ask a question?"

"Rose!" my friends reply, but me, having a black out, says nothing. But then, JF starts talking to me, a smile on his face.