Ranger's at my place

So, I was working, and then the following happened, when all of a sudden, Halt and Will were there....

ME: Oh, hey guys! Er, nice that you're here, but er... I actually don't have time right now. You see, I've got some homework to make, and I gotta finish some books quickly and I actually planned on writing my fanfiction. Oh, and the weather is nice so I gotta go outside as well!

HALT: You do realize we can't just come another time, right? You should be honored we're here.

ME: Oh, yes I do! I, I am! I'm so sorry, I just don't have time right now. But you can stay here as long as you'd like, of course! My place is yours! I just gotta get back to work now.

WILL: Well, okay then...

ME: Good. Then I'll get back to work now. You can call me if there's a problem.

½ minute later

HALT: Where's the coffee?

ME: Oh of course. In the kitchen, left door.

HALT: *mutters* And of course, in these modern days, no one drinks their coffee with honey. Could have expected that.

WILL: Maybe they have something else we can put in it... Although... I love honey.

ME: Uhm, actually...

WILL: LOOK HALT I FOUND THE HONEY

ME: ...I do drink coffee with honey.

Another minute later

WILL: *opens mouth*

HALT: Literally don't you dare to ask something.

WILL: I wasn't about to ask something.

HALT: Yes, you were.

WILL: I was not. I was going to ask if you had noticed the massive amount of reads, votes and comments this story has so far.

HALT: ... That is asking something.

WILL: ...

HALT: But, to answer your question: yes, I did.

WILL: It's great, isn't it?

HALT: Yeah... sure.

WILL: It is great. Don't you agree, Gil?

GILAN: *appears from behind a tree* How did you know I was there?

HALT: Because you always play this exact same game.

GILAN: You didn't notice me, though.

HALT: I didn't show you I did.

WILL: Because you didn't.

HALT: That's not true.

CROWLEY: *sneaks up from behind, as usual* But you didn't notice me.

HALT: *raises an eyebrow* No, of course I didn't the two of you. I only thought there were two Kalkara walking here.

CROWLEY: Oh, shush it. But speaking about this story, everything would get even more reads, votes and likes if I would be more in it.