Q&A pt. 2

Thank you all so much for all of these questions! I loved thinking about them and coming up with answers, so here they are! If you have any more questions, please let me know :)

"How do you think Will will react if Alyss turns out to still be alive?"

Foolish. I think when he sees her (I suspect a surprise from Alyss's side) he's quiet, his mouth open, and really has no idea what to do. And it takes a while before everything penetrates him. Probably Halt and Pauline are the only witnesses of this event, and while Pauline gets tears in her eyes, Halt rolls his eyes and gives his old student a move forward to his wife. Run down, hug, kiss, you know. Everybody cries and it's great. :)

"Watcha think of Erak?"

To be answered soon...

"Favorite animal and why?"

I HATE THAT QUESTION K BYE

No but seriously, I love all the animals. But I think my favorite is Tug because I relate to his humor. 

"What'd happen if Alyss had just given birth before she died and Will only finds out years later?"

Personally, I think that is unlikely; I mean, Alyss wasn't gone that long and they were of course 40+, but I'm always in for an alternative end! I think Will will be shocked. It may take a while before he dares to meet him/her and probably Halt or so follows on a distance. Their encounter is awkward, but that does not take long. I don't really know, to be honest.

"What if George falls in love with a girl, what type of girl would that be and how would that progress?"

Frankly, I think George is more likely to fall for a boy, I do not know why. But, of course, the principle is the same;) I think he / she likes reading too much, and likes to work. But also know when it's time for a break, and takes George in that. As a result, he does not overwork. He / she is the kind that massages him if he has been sitting behind his desk for hours, and provides good light and everything he needs when doing something very important. In short, a loving, caring person.

"How will Gilan and Jenny's wedding look like, if ever they get married?"

Aaaahhhh save me !!!!!!!! Gilan is a mystery and his wedding so too !!!!!!!! My guess is that Alyss and Will are maid of honor and *I forgot the word* just because I would not know who else. Halt, maybe? In any case, David would give away his son's fiance, as Jenny has no father. Buick does not seem the type to do so, but he says that he'll take care of ALL the food. For FREE. David's speech is great. Dad jokes much, anyway. Halt initially refused to write a speech but then Pauline intervened and so he has no choice. Even though he had promised himself to remain neutral, eventually he had to be interrupted from all his lofty praises for his old student because it takes too long and there is more on the program. Gilan and Jenny's first dance begins traditionally, but in halfway the music changes and the dance floor becomes a disco. It's one big party.

"What happened with Ragnak and the Vallas?"

When a Skandian makes a deal with the Vallas, he promises to kill an entire family. If he doesn't, the Vallas may kill him. As we all know, Ragnak dies before he gets to his end of the bargain. With this the Vallas got him, and the deal ends there and then.