Sixteen- Immortal

| Sunday October 25, 2015 |

I walked now down the pathway to the entrance along with a crowd of people

Walking to the entrance now. Where are you?

I looked down to my phone and texted Jin. He'd gotten my personal number from Jae who gave it to him willingly of course.

"Right in front of you," I heard his voice.

I looked up and almost walked right into Jungkook. "Whoa there, tiger." He steadied me.

"Jungkook?" I looked to Jin. "You brought Jungkook?"

"Is that a problem?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at me.

I shook my head at him. "Just surprised is all. So why are we at an amusement park?" I looked to Jin.

"Well," he pulled three tickets from his pocket. "You said you'd only been to an amusement park once. And Jungkook and I were going anyway so I wanted to invite you along for the fun," he explained and handed me my ticket.

"Well thank you for being considerate. But I hope you don't feel obligated to take me to these extraordinary places just because I haven't been. I was perfectly fine only visiting an amusement park only once in my life." I looked at him.

He just smiled at me and leaned down to my ear. "A simple thank you would do." His breath against my ear sent a tickle down my skin.

I moved away from him. "Why do you have to do that?" I frowned at him.

The both of them laughed.

"Can we go? I want to beat the lines to all the good rides," Jungkook complained.

Jin led the way and once we got through the gates, Jungkook led the way off to the rides. Jin and I followed behind him.

"I hope you don't get motion sickness," Jin looked at me with concern.

I couldn't help smiling to myself. He concerns himself with this now?

"What's that look for?" he asked.

"That's a bit after the fact don't you think?"

He smiled at me now. His smile wasn't like Hongbin's. Hongbin's was precious and full of joy while his was more ambrosial and full of light. They really were two of different kinds. But both had the same suaveness.

His lips looked softer than Hongbin's though. More conditioned.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up to his eyes. I hadn't even realized I'd been staring at him the entire time. My cheeks turned red. "Yea, I'm fine."

He smiled again. "You looked deep in thought there. Care to share?"

"No."

"Well then," Jin laughed.