Premium Epilogue Part 2- New Life

| Monday June 24, 2019 |

(Prane's POV)

I woke up with the great urge to stretch. I let out a deep breath as I expanded my limbs. I felt like I'd been sleeping for a lifetime. What even happened? I don't remember.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see I was in an unfamiliar room. It was pretty plain with just the normal furniture of a bedroom. I sat up slowly and let out a moan of exhaustion. From behind the closed door I could hear voices almost clearly. They were all very familiar but I couldn't hear them well enough to distinguish just who they were.

I don't remember going to sleep. I don't even remember how I got here. Or much less where here was.

I stood up and went to the door and opened it slowly. What was now in my sight had triggered my memory. It worked? I was really better? After being so scared, it actually worked?

Jin looked over at me and smiled. I opened the door more as he came to me and before I could say anything I was lifted into his arms and he was kissing me. It sent butterflies stirring in my stomach.

He held onto me tightly as his lips moved against mine passionately. I felt like it had been an eternity before our lips had been reunited. That euphoric feeling returned with the sudden soft touch of them. It was somehow more powerful this time.

They gave me a new life. I felt like breathing him in was like breathing in the air of heaven. That's where I was with him. Everything in this moment was immaculate. My body ached to move closer to him, but there was no more space left for us to take from one another.

"Jin." I breathed shaky air into his lips.

"I love you." He smiled and pulled away.

I looked down at his angelic figure. He was gorgeous. He looked so serene and so happy.

"I love you too."

"Awe, so romantic." I heard a squeal and looked to see Miki and Jae along with the others were all here too. They were nosily peaking in from a door that led out onto a patio. I still didn't know where here was exactly though.

I couldn't help my cheeks from turning red from the embarrassment of being caught.

Jin placed me down, still keeping me tightly encased in his strong arms.

Miki ran over and latched onto me hugging me as well. "I'm so glad you're okay. You had me so worried I'm glad you went through with this," she spoke as she hugged me.

"Wait... you knew?" I turned around to look at her.

Jae laughed slightly as the others all made their way over as well. "Guilty as charged."

"I made him tell me when you suddenly stormed out of our wedding looking like you'd just seen a ghost and then the man you claimed to have killed just appeared out of nowhere too," she smiled.

"Oh."

"Where's my hug?" V frowned.

"Yea, mine too," Jimin joined.

Jin and Miki let go of me and then I was tackled by the others with tight hugs and love.

"Well to think that before we were shooting at each other. No one would believe this right now," I smiled at them all.

"She's awake!" I heard a familiar voice shout before I was tackled onto the sofa.

"Hmph." I let out as I landed onto the cushion with a very excited Ken on top of me.