Twenty Nine- Brother

| Saturday December 5, 2015 |

"Hey!" Jae shouted to me excitedly as he pulled me into his apartment. He was dressed nicely today with a ridiculous birthday hat on his head.

Today was Jae's birthday and he wanted everyone to celebrate so I was invited to join the party.

"Hey, birthday boy," I smiled and walked in to hug him.

He chuckled slightly as he hugged me back. "I'm glad you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I smiled at him. "And this," I held up his present, "is for you."

"Thank you." He smiled and closed the door behind me. "Come on in."

I looked around his apartment, which was busy with a table full of refreshments and small foods and several people. BTS and Vixx were here along with a few of their guests and Jae's girlfriend was here as well. She was a beautiful girl who fell short of five and a half feet I'd say. She had a wide smile and a lot of energy. She was perfect for Jae.

Jin and Hongbin stood beside one another talking and smiling. I guess they must've settled on some sort of apologies. Jin spotted me and smiled.

"So it's pretty obvious where all of the refreshments are. You can help yourself to whatever you'd like. And just have fun. Everyone is here now so we should be ready to start some group fun soon." He smirked at me.

"Alrighty," I responded at him.

"Well hello there, beautiful." I felt Jin's arms circle around me.

I smiled and looked back to him. He leaned down and kissed my cheek gently.

"Mhm, and you said you two weren't together," Ravi smirked at me shaking his head.

"You know, I was just about to say the same exact thing," Jae laughed.

"Oh shush, the both of you." I smiled at them.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" Jin asked as we walked away.

"Um sure," I looked at him. "Surprise me."

He walked away to the beverages as I walked up to V. He turned and hugged me. They all really liked to give hugs.

"Hey you," he smiled joyfully at me.

"Hey."

"You still feeling a little wobbly?" he teased. The boys hadn't quit teasing me about spending the night with Jin in their dorm. They found us together cuddling apparently and kept insisting on tormenting me further about it.

"I was not," I shoved him playfully.

He laughed slightly before wriggling his eyebrows.

"You pervert. Stop that," I laughed at him. I most definitely did NOT have sex with Jin. But of course that's what they were all going to assume because they were young boys with filthy minds.

"Prane!" I heard a shout before a force knocked into me and I was hugged from the side. It was Jimin.

"Whoa there, wild one," I laughed.

He looked at me and grinned.

Jin came back now. "Don't kill her on me," he smirked at Jimin who was bear hugging me for dear life.

Jimin let go and smiled cheekily before resting an elbow against V's shoulder and leaning. "I'm the best hugger you'll ever come to know." He struck a playfully cocky pose.

"You're the craziest too," I teased.

"That's me," he smiled.

Jin handed me my drink. "Well here you are. Hopefully the warning that there's a drink in your hand will give you a chance to catch your breath a bit."