Premium Epilogue Part 5- The Curse of a Widow

| Friday August 30, 2019 |

(Prane's POV)

The moving waves kissed my heals as I receded from the water back onto the beach. I ran my fingers through my drenched, salty hair shaking out some of the contents. I used to visit the beach as a child with my family. I haven't been since. I almost forgot how enjoyable it could be.

I plopped down onto the towel now dripping wet. Sand stuck to my feet like paste. The breeze swept in from the ocean shore. I laid back as the sun blazed down on us. Relaxing now after such a long hike felt so refreshing.

A bus boy came by with a tray of margaritas. Jin took two and handed me one.

"Your sunburn is getting worse. Come let me put some more sunscreen on you." I pulled the tube from our beach bag.

Jin put our drinks down and scooted over onto my towel. I rubbed some sunscreen onto his cheeks and forehead and rubbed it in. He burned up so badly. We'd been here almost two weeks now and everyday we've been here we've been out in the sun. I always made sure to put sunscreen on the both of us but no matter how much I applied, he still burned to a crisp. Luckily he didn't seem bothered by it.

He flipped over onto his back now as I rubbed sunscreen onto his chest. He looked at me with his calm caramel brown eyes and smiled a bright warm grin at me. He looked gorgeous beneath the sun like this. His hair was damp from the water. His skin was bronzing from the continuous exposure to the sun.

With one quick movement, Jin grabbed both of my wrists and pulled me down into him.

"Being Mr. Slick are we?" I smiled at him.

He smirked back at me. "Is it wrong to want you closer to me?" he asked innocently.

I laughed at him. "Well I suppose not. As long as you're always close to me."

"Always," he grinned. "I will never let you leave my side princess."

"When did I get so lucky?"

"When I pulled my famous moves on you way back when."

"Pfft. I was so not interested in you then," I chuckled.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow playfully.

"Yea, really."

"Well I suppose I wasn't all that interested in you at first glance either. Other than an interest to mess with you." He gave me his cocky grin.

"Oh shush," I laughed at him. "You were infatuated with me by the first date."

"You wish princess." He folded his arms back beneath his head.

"Yea, okay." I leaned up and kissed his soft, sweet lips. "You loved me then and you love me now."

He pulled my chin in to kiss me again. His lips were warm and tasted like cocktail. "And I'll love you for as long as time keeps on passing."

"Good." I kissed him again. I leaned back beside him and sighed. "I can't believe our honeymoon is already almost over."

"I know. I can't wait to go home and see Raem."

"Me too. I miss him. I hope he was okay for my parents."

"I'm sure they're fine. Little Raemyun noodle is an angel."

"Raemyun noodle?" I looked at him.

He shrugged. "It works. It's like one of those oddly cute baby nicknames that dorky parents come up with."

"So now we're dorky parents?" I chuckled.

"Yup. You're my extremely sexy, dorky wife."

I smiled at him. It sounded so wonderful. And almost unreal.