Author's Note

Okay so first I'd just like to thank everyone for reading. DPWD was so much fun to write and I'm extremely grateful I got to share it with all of you. So thank you all so much I love you all. Especially Bts-trash40 girl you're gonna be the death of me one day 😂😂👏🏻❤️.

Wait! THE STORY DOESN'T END HERE. I have another 5 chapters lined up to complete this story. Each part will be part of a premium epilogue that will be available only to my followers to thank them for their special support. So please don't be afraid to go hit that follow button and finish reading. Also, I am working on other stories as well. Here's a list along with the description of each.

There is one more book added onto these three that I will be working on as well but I can't tell you yet what it is hehe. You'll just have to find out later 😁😏❤️.

1) Seven Wings of the Damned
The collab on JiminsWinglessJams is one of the biggest priorities as of the moment, but I do have several other stories lined up.

Description: Not many can say they've lost the light of heaven. Mortals live out their entire life awaiting the day they will experience the light of heaven for the first time. A warm paradise full of endless opportunities...

To lose the light of heaven. There were only seven able to accomplish such a heartbreaking fate. And the worst part being they don't remember how. Ever since, they've been doing nothing but trying to find their way back. To find a way to reach the light once again.

In a long and challenging journey involving pain, regret, love, hatred, and a blood war between royals to stand in their way, the seven battle a new obstacle each day to find what they once lost. The question is are they strong enough to overcome it all to achieve the main goal they've all held all along?

 The question is are they strong enough to overcome it all to achieve the main goal they've all held all along?

2) Kill Park Jimin
I am continuing this, so KPJ fans don't worry, more is coming 😉😁.
Description: When Celie Nightray becomes the new owner and head of Angel's Creek Insane Asylum, she walks in with a boat load of new plans and the determination to meet the challenges awaiting her.

What she doesn't expect is to find the impossible. To MEET the impossible. Her and a team of contractors discover a secret in the basement that's more than just the scene of a decrepit and vacant wing of the hospital. Hiding behind a locked door they find him.

Park Jimin. A miracle boy who survived the impossible. But is it really a miracle he survived? Or was he better off dead?

3) Gang KillianI am also working on another story called Gang Killian

3) Gang Killian
I am also working on another story called Gang Killian. Ah this one I don't have much of a description for yet but here's this while I work it out lol.
Description: Many gangs roam the provinces of Seoul, South Korea. All very dangerous and all very powerful. But there's one that stands out above them all. A ruthless gang run by a man named Killian. No other gang has seen or met the face or forces of Killian, but they all know of his power. And they're all determined to take it. That is until one night in a local drama theater, all of the gangs gather for an event that takes a new turn.

The recreation of Gang Killian puts Min Yoongi, leader of a smaller less known gang in charger of an entire new crowd of people. And with their new power Gang Killian could run the world and cause havoc wherever the leader points his finger. So maybe they do just that. Or maybe they don't. As long as no one stands in their way their options are limitless.

😬 that's the best I got right now haha. I know what the story is about and where it's going so that's the good thing 😂👏🏻. Anywayyyyy love you all.

 Anywayyyyy love you all