Bath time! Sebastian x Neko! Reader

That pic thought!! Sebastian (black Butler) x Neko! (Half cat half hooman). Enjoy
_____________________________

You set atop the bed post. Keeping a keen eye on the bathroom door.

Sebastian runs into the bedroom from the bathroom. "Kitten, come one, just get in the bathtub. Please?" Sebastian pleads, looking up to you.

"No. I am not getting a bath." You say crossing your arms.
"Please?" He asks.
"Nope." Was your response. He knows I hate baths. You think looking down at Sebastian. He gives you the puppy dog eyes and a lip quiver. He knows how to get to you.
"No. I will not have a bath, you know I hate them." You say trying to resist.
"Please kitten. I promise that it will be fast. And if you don't get a bath, Master will have you out. Both of us would not want that." Sebastian says.
"Ciel doesn't even know I am here." Sebastian knew Ciel was allergic to cats, but Sebastian keep you anyways.
"About that." Sebastian says looking over to the doorway.

"Who is this Sebastian?" A young voice asks. You freeze, not wanting to make a move.
"Oh, Young Master, this is [your name], my significant other. Who may or may not be a cat demon." Sebastian says.
"Hello," You say hoping down off the bedpost and standing next to Sebastian, gently grabbing his arm. Ciel sneezes and looks up to you.
"I am allergic to cats." Ciel says.
"I am sorry young master, but they must stay with me, I like them too dearly. Therefore, I can not get rid of them." Sebastian says with a small smile.
"Uhg, how many times do I have to tell you. NO CATS!" Ciel says.
"This is the only thing that I ask for, my only part.of happyness. I am.going to let them stay and they don't even have to go near you. Since, it is not like you come down here anyways." Sebastian say.
"This is very unlike you Sebastian." Ciel says.
"Well, you are intending that I get rid of (y/n). And I will not allow it. I let you keep that demon dog." Sebastian says.

"You had no say about Pluto. So don't start that with me." Ciel says.
"I did have a say in Pluto. I am the one who takes the most care of him." Sebastian says. And he looks to be fuming with anger.
"What about Finny?" Ciel asks. Sebastian just rolls his eyes. "Fine, keep the cat. I don't want you to be distracted." Ciel sighs.
Sebastian smiles, "Thank you Young Master. And I promise you they will not be a distraction. I have had them here for a while now. I can keep myself under control." Sebastian states.
"How long have they been here?" Ciel asks.
"I have been here for a few months." You say smiling a little. Ciel's mouth drops to the floor.
"THEY BEEN HERE FOR THAT LONG! AND I DID NOT KNOW!" Ciel yells. Sebastian and you nod your heads. "Well, go back to whatever you where doing. I have work to do." Ciel says walking off.
"Okay, bye.....SEBASTIAN PUT ME DOWN!" You yell as Sebastian sets you on his shoulder.
He starts to walk to the bathroom.

"I am sorry kitten, but I must." Sebastian says opening the bathroom door. He walks to the bath, and throws you in.

"You know I need to get out of my clothing Sebastian." You say crossing your arms as Sebastian starts washing your hair.
"Well, once you get out I can loan you one of my suits. And you can get undressed once I leave. Or I can stay in here if you want." Sebastian says as a purvey smirk grows on his face. 
"NO! GET OUT SEBASTIAN!! NOPE! NOT UNTIL WE'RE MARRIED!! THERE IS THE DOOR, USE IT!" You yell pointing to the door. Sebastian laughs and walks out the door, closing it behind him. You sigh to yourself .

Once I finish I hop out, "You can come in now with that suit. I am finished." You say Wapping the towel around you.
Sebastian soon comes thew the door, his eyes covered, and he hands you the suit.
"Here you are kitten." He says as you take the suit from his hands.
"Thank you Sebastian." You say slipping the shirt on.
"No problem Kitten, just let me know when you are finished." Sebastian says as you add the finishing touches (the tailcoat and gloves).

Once you finish you walk  in front of Sebastian, and give him a hug to let you know you where finished. He uncovers his eyes and looks at you.
"Perfect." Sebastian says wrapping his arms around his waist.
"Maybe taking a bath was not that bad." You say knowing that he wanted you to give in. Sebastian just smiles. 'Sometimes I wonder why I love him.' You think laying your head on Sebastian's chest. Sebastian lays his chin on your wet head. And you stay like that for a while.

My first one-shot. Edited 12/4/18