YUURI! (Vicuuri, Yuuri!!! on ice)

Noelle, This is for you XDXD

~~~~~~

"Oh Yuuri." I can hear Victor hum from the living room.

"Yes Victor?" I ask walking from the kitchen to the living room.

"What were you doing in the kitchen?" Victor asks.

"I totally wasn't snacking on a pork cutlet before dinner." I say looking at the floor.

"Really? Really Yuuri? Eating before dinner?" Victor asks taking my chin and lifting it softly.

"I-I was hungry." I say moving my eyes to the floor.

"Yuuri, Look at me." Victor Says Moving to meet my eyes, but I look away. "Please." He asks.

I can't resist him.

I shift my eyes over to him, and he grows a smile. "There you are my darling." He says.

"What did you call me in here for? I know you didn't call me in here to see what I was doing in the kitchen." I say looking up at him.

"Well, I was lonely and I wanted my dear lover." Victor says.

"O-Oh." Was all I could make out before I could break out into a raging blush.

Victor laughs a little and lets go of my chin so he can cover his mouth to cover his laugh. "You look so adorable darling. I feel that I made the right choice moving here with you." He says.

I, still speechless, nod in agreement.

"Very good dear, now come, follow me." He says taking my hand and walking towards the door to our bedroom.

"What are we doing Victor?" I ask as the blush on my face now is raging.

"Nothing of that sort Yuri. My My." Victor says laying in the middle of the bed, and he pulls me ontop of him, so that I am setting on his lap.

"What are we doing?" I ask giggling a bit. This is strange, but I kinda like it.

"I just wanna cuddle Yuuri, what more can I ask?" Victor says a little offended.

"I'm sorry Victor. It is just strange for me. I'm just not used to a lot of affection and physical contact." I say a little embarrassed.

"Well, with me around now. Stuff like this will happen all the time. So get used to it." Victor says wrapping his arms protectively around my waist.

"I'll get used to it, as long as you are the one who does it to me." I say leaning back into Victor's chest, and I move my hands to meet his so they intertwine, still wrapped around me.

"I can deal with that." Victor says kissing me on the cheek, as he had snuck his head on my collarbone.

"Victor, sometimes you scare me." I say laughing a little.

"You know you love me." He says.

"I do love you, very much. But you still scare me sometimes." I say looking at him, well, kinda, looking at him.

"I'm sorry that I scare you. But it is for your own good. I love you, you big teddy bear." Victor says trying to lighten up the mood.

"I love you too you russian goofball." I say right back at him.

Then the rest of our night was nice, ish. We had dinner, then we cuddled on our bed, again. Then that was that.

***Extras***

Third point of view

While Victor and his young love were doing..... Whatever, that, is. The Russian Yuri was setting in his hotel room, contemplating why senpai will never notice him. But I would never show you that as it is depressing, and he paid me to not say a word

 Anyhow, Victor and Yuri were setting alone in their house-thing, living happily together. 

~~~~

One more guys XDXD I hope you like this year old one shot XD. 

My Little Book of One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें