Deja Vu (Saeran, Mystic Messender x Noelle, best friend)

For my best Friend who has stuck with me for a long ass time, and whom has more husbands and wife's than anybody could comprehend. Love you Noelle (It still won't let me tag you -_-)

''''

Secluded, forgotten, scarred; he was missing something.

Fearful, lost, lonely; she was missing something.

Right before the moment that will change life for good. 

~~~

A girl by the name of Noelle was walking around Korea, she was visiting, she had a friend who lived here. He was nice; some could say he was at least: his brother, his friends, her.

Noelle was forced to Korea to meet her friend by her other friend, who was with her, blabbering away about something she made earlier that day. Truth had it that Noelle was scared to meet him. Sure, they had spoken on the phone and used the messenger, but she was still scared.

Her phone giving her sudden directions, she follows because she knows who was; it was him. Being the hacker he was, it was easy to get her to the place she needed to be. She found it amusing that he would go that far. 

---

A boy named Saeran was in his room, hidden behind a mass of screens, wires, chips, and cans. He was waiting for his friend who was visiting Korea, he was out of the hell he called home and living with his brother, Saeyoung.

Saeyoung was in Saeran's room, waiting with him, texting the people on the messenger, which, was only MC at the time.

Saeran was hacking his way through his friend's phone, she knew it was him, he's done it before.

Truth be told, Saeran was excited to see her, despite his usual resting bitch face. He had spoken to her and texted her constantly, and he was really happy she had a friend that could get her there.

Saeran now hacked into her phone, he makes it open to the maps app she has and leads her to the Choi house.

He looks to the glasses-clad ginger that was setting on the floor next to him and sends a light smile.

The ginger looks up at him and gets up.

He sets his hand on Saeran's shoulder and sends him the infamous 707 smile, he wishes his brother a good luck, and walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him.

'''

Noelle follows all the directions and ends up at an apartment, she smiles and knocks on the door. Her smile holding back her fear.

***

Saeran hears a light knock on the door; he runs and pulls his normal blank face before he opens the door; the face hiding his excitement. 

^^^

The door opens and the two meet for the first time; face to face that is.

A moment of deja vu runs through the both of them; had they meet like this before?

~~~

After a while, the both of them, together at long last, Noelle had moved to Korea to be with Saeran more, though she did leave behind everything, she had something she wouldn't of had over where she did once live.

She now has love; someone to care for her. She has a partner; whom she can jokingly blame all of her problems on. She finally had another half; the half will never let her go. 

&&&

He let her in, and she left it all behind for him. He felt bad that she had left everyone she knew, but, he felt happy that they can feel the deja vu all over again.

He has someone to love; someone to care for. He has a companion; someone to get in trouble with. Someone to bail him out; only when he really needs it.

###

Both of them had their flaws

One was scared of love, the other was scared of the touch of the other. It was only natural that there would be a need to call an "ABC Powers" to help them solve things or to get them through something.

It was fine that there needed a little help, all relationships needed it.

(((

The nice feeling of being held in each other's arms was a nice thing to feel once Noelle got used to it, it was even better for Saeran, who was so foreign to the touch, it shocked him; he liked it though.

%%%

A new change happened, there was a nice new feeling that Saeran can feel, next to hate, he can feel love; love for his brother, love for his newfound friends, love for his partner, Noelle.

She seemed to notice; she picked on him about it, earning a small blush. She would recede from making fun of him, and give him a hug or a kiss if he was lucky.

He truly is falling and falling hard. She noticed, his brother noticed, his 'friends' noticed, everyone who saw the way he looked at her, they could tell that he has fallen hard for the burglar that stole his heart, He fell hard for Noelle.

^^^

She was showing herself more, not a lot of wall was left around her, it was a true miracle. She has always held them up, only for them to be torn down by the one she calls "Mr. Elbows", earning a laugh from him, and maybe a small blush if she's lucky.

She had already fallen hard when she started to talk to him, and anyone she was friends with could tell, they could all tell.

They knew better than to tell him, they didn't want to end up like the last person that pissed her off.

She fell hard, and it was noticeable from the start. She fell hard for Saeran. 

)))

Loved, cared for, remembered; He found her

Loved, found, fulfilled; She found him

After the moment that made the life change for good.

+++

The light of something new rises; the Deja vu keeps reconnecting them, though everything

!!!!!!!!

 <3 I tried my best... I really hope you love this Noelle, I know while writing this, I had our RP going through my head, and it just kept going and going.