You are better off turning your back on Salvation- Prince soma/Chap 148 spoilers

Warning: This is a very spoiler heavy chapter dealing with Chapter 148, if you are not caught up, I recommend you do so

Other shit/Disclaimers/Warnings: This will not be an xReader... One will be posted soon

... So, I saw the recent update to the manga (I'm behind but I am slightly up to date due to Tumblr)... I wanted to cry... I love Soma dearly and to see him snap at a bunch of pricks, possibly kill them, and then go off with what is left of Agni.. broke my fucking heart... and I'm now going to probably break it more... ooof

This is not canon whatsoever to the manga, I just wanted to do something that will break my fucking heart

I am so fucking sorry if Soma is way out of character

Here goes nothing
~

Soma rushes off, crying blood as he makes his way back to the salvation he used to call home. It was a home to him when Angi was by his side, now it is just a place to hurt and to cry. 

He clutches the urn that holds his best friend and his dear butler, rushing to be alone at the "salvation". Where he can sob in the corner of his room as he would whisper to his friend, softly apologizing to his only friend, where he couldn't get interrupted when he grieves. 

Soma rushes into his room and he lets his cries run through his body, "I-I'm sorry Agni," He cries as he uses the wall to make his way to his bed, still clutching the beautiful urn. 

He sets on the bed, sobbing with his whole body, "I-I'm sorry I let them touch you like that Agni," He sniffs, "I-I'm so s-sorry" He weeps, tenderly caressing what was left of his friend. 

Soma cries loud, a mix of tears and blood stain his face as it cascades down from his eyes and onto the urn. 

He wipes the blood from the Urn, "I'm sorry my dear Agni, I seem have gotten blood on your urn. I'll clean you off after I am done grieving.  You will become pretty again," He clutches onto it, "I got rid of those people that harmed you. They had no right to open you up and search you" He runs his thumb across the lid of the urn. 

"I miss you dearly Agni... There are days when I can feel you there... I-It keeps me going," He laughs to himself, "I'm sorry I don't look so presentable, I was in a rush to get back here..." He holds back a cry of agony, "I miss you Agni, so much" He sniffles and curls around the urn. Sobbing softly as he lulls himself to sleep. 

His wish for Agni to be close to him narrowly ignored as Soma sees him smiling in his dreams.

~~~

I just broke my own heart... good job me... *sobs uncontrollably*

-Red