Merry Christmas Junior (HS Senior)- Billy and Mandy

My smol child Junior! I needed to have something down for him! By the title  you can infer that you are High school Seniors. Just a lil ageing up thats all ^V^. I also tried to make this as diverse as I try normally so I'm sorry if I didn't at some point.

The picture is not mine!

~

"JUNIOR!" You yell from across the hall, the boy looks up and smiles. You run to him and pummel him in a hug.
He hugs you back, "Hello /Y/N/, how is my sweet doing on this day?" He asks with a slightly cringey name for you.
"Please don't do that here," You blush, "Anyway, I came to tell you I'm spending christmas with you this year. My parents had a trip for themselves planned out and left me out of the equation." You say a little too happily.
"How terrible, but, I can relate, I was also left behind by my parents." He says leaning on you a little. The bell rings signaling the end of the day, "Wanna go to my house now, I think you left some clothing from last time." He asks walking out the front doors.
"I don't think I have enough for the whole christmas brake. We can hop over to my house and grab some stuff and then figure out a way to yours." You say thinking aloud.

He ponders, "That could work," He nods,"That works out great actually."

"Sweet," You pull him to your car, "Leggo." You hop in and start up the car. He gets in after you and buckles up, "Alright, let's go!" He says smiling.   

Once you get to your house, the door unlocked, you walked in with Junior and was greeted by Grim.

"Grim?" You ask.
"I am hiding from Billy and Mandy." He says.

"Why here though?"
"They don't come here because of the thing"
"Thing"
"Junior"

"Oh come on he's not a thing, he's my boyfriend and he is allowed to be here"
"They don't come here because I am dating you." Junior says innocently.

"Oh shit" You whisper to yourself.
"/Y/N/? Is that true?" He asks.
You turn to him, "Yes it is true but, I love you too much to let you go and need my space from my crazy friends," You hug him, "Love you Babe." You say giggling a little.
"I would hope" He says kissing your cheek.

Grim gags.

"Oh shut up old man, let love be love and we all know that you are jealous because you can't have a relationship that lasts more than 4 hours." You say still hugging the smol.
Junior smiles, "Grim, I belive they call that a burn." He says as you giggle.
"Imma go pack, Junior, your coming with me and Grim, you're gonna stay here and sulk," You pull Junior to your room, "Alright, let's get to packing!" 

After awhile of paking you are finally finished and Junior couldn't look more happy in his life then now. Grim even left.

"Everything is together, correct," You both look down at your suitcase, "Do you think it will explode?"

Junior sets on your suitcase, "Yes, everything's in here and I think it might explode. We might have to set somebody on it on the drive to my place." He says grabbing the duct tape and taping down the sides. You went planning on staying a few days, you were planning to stay the whole brake.
"That might be smart, lets just hope we don't die on the way to your house." You say grabbing the case and juniors hand.
"I have my ways, I also might have a 'tunnel' to my house in your backyard." He says as he leads you to said 'tunnel'

"Junior....... Might I ask why this is here?"
"So I can steal you when I need my girl/boyfriend/significant other in the middle of the night or if a date is set and you are taking too long." He says innocently.

You send a glare, "I will push you down this hole Junior, don't think I won't." You threaten. He raises his hands in defence, "No need to kill me, I would like to survive into the new year." He stares as he sets a capsule on the ground. Out of the capsule sprouts an elevator-type thing. You both step inside and ride the way down to the Center of the Earth

Once you reach the Center of the Earth, Junior takes your things and sets them in his room.

"It's colder then I remember." You say casually kicking junior from his own room so you could change.

"Yeah, we put in an air conditioning unit to keep everyone cool." He says as he waits for you to walk out.

You open the door and walk out wrapped in Junior's bed covers.

He laughs, "Make sure to return it once you leave." He says as he walks into his room and changes as well.

"No promises." You yell from the living room couch.

You hear laughing from his room and once he opens his door it gets louder, "I would hope you would return it, I need something to cover myself with at night when I don't have you to sleep on me." He laughs. He likes to pick at your habbet of sleep moving.

You roll your eyes, "Love you too."  

  -Christmas day-  

"Can you hand me that gift bag from my suitcase Babe?" You ask being really lazy.
Junior now rolls his eyes and gets it, "Alright lazy, don't move to much or you might pull something." He says as he hands you the bag.

You inspect the bag to make sure that everything was in there and hand it back to him, "Merry christmas Junior." You say as junior sets next to you.

"You didn't have too." He says taking the bag.
"Yes I did, I wanted to be girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other of the year." You say cuddling up close to him.

He smiles, "Don't get to comfy now, I have to get your gift." He says as he gets up and walks to his room.

He comes back with a box and he hands it to you, "Here we are," He hands it to you and sets back down, "I hope you like it." He says as you cuddle close to him.

"I'm sure I will like it," You smile at him and nudge his gift towards him, "Open it." You simply state.

He smiles and pulls out the tissue paper to reveal a new journal, pens and a new scarf; he smiles even more." Thank you so much, I was in need of a new jornal." He beams and kisses your cheek.

"Your welcome, also, I made the scarf myself." You say adding a cute face to the end of your statement.

He smiles and hugs you. "Your turn."

You smile and open the box to find another box, you open the other box to find another box, then again, and again. You glare at him.
"Your almost there, trust me." He says.

You roll your eyes and keep on opening the boxes.

After a good fifteen minutes, you finally reach a little box that is wrapped in holographic wrapping paper. You send him a look of "Please say this is the last one", to witch he nods and you pull it out of the other hundred boxes and unwrap it.  

You open the small box to reveal a ring with the words "I'm so happy to have you in my life, please don't leave me" and a chain. You giggle and smile at him. "I love it." You say giving him a hug.

"Thank god, I thought you would have hated it." He says relieved.

"Nah, its cute, like you." You smile as he giggles.

He grabs the chain and puts the ring on it and puts it on your neck, "Looks great."
You smile more and lean on him, "It does, now, Christmas mooovie?" You ask in a hyper tone.

He laughs and nods.

After a long while of watching movies, laughing, joking, and looking adorable, you both fall asleep on the couch and cutely cuddled together. 

  Lets just say, once Nergal got home and he saw you too cuddled together, he took lots of photos.   

Merry Chrsitmas/ Happy Holidays and I wish you all a Happy new year! -Red