Love Written in Elizabeathen (Levi, Attack on Titan) (Altstr prt. 2)

This was requested by ClawdeenPhantomhive. So I hope you enjoy. 
I am also soooooooooo sorry that this was late, I was not in any creative mood (Lol, Paige is gnawing at my ankles) 
(Idk what that picture is, I lost my picture of Levi. It's somewhere in my 2778+ saved pins from Pinterest XD, needless to say, it is like trying to find a key in a hole of dirty syringes)

(Whoever understood that is now my friend XD)
Anyway, Enjoy.
-------

I hate paperwork. You thought to sign your name on another document. Why does it never end? I think as I finish one of the piles of papers. 

I was moved from a scout to a commander, and with that promotion, came with a lot of paperwork. 
Needless to say, it was a bittersweet promotion. 

Bitter as in the paperwork and the place I am during missions. 
Sweet as in the letters I get from Levi, they are sweet love letters compiled of Shakespeare quotes. I wonder how he knows about my love of the old sonnets. Most likely Red or Eren told him. Oh well, they'll pay for it later. 

I continue to speed through the papers, when I grasp a paper made of papyrus, not the normal paper that we use. 
I glance down at the paper, and it was Levi's spidery handwriting. I smile at the paper, He is such a weirdo, but, he's my weirdo. I think looking over the black ink adorning the brown paper. 

know no ways to mince it in love,
but I can't directly say 'I love you'.
So, here is thy way.

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite
I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die 
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old
You have witchcraft in your lips that draws me nearer
So, As long as men can breathe
Or eyes can see
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee

In the words of Shakespeare, I love you (Y/n),
Levi

I smile, My weirdo, Love you too. I think as my door opens.
"Commander (Y/n), dinner is ready." A familiar voice says. 
I look up and smile, "Get over here you big weirdo," I smile and get up to walk to the door to hug Levi. 
"I see that you found my note." He says hugging me back.
I nod, "I love you too, but, how did you know that I loved Shakespeare?" I ask, still wrapped around his waist. 
Levi laughs a little, "I was walking down your corridor to make sure that there was nobody out past bed time, and I passed your door, and I could hear you recite Sonnet 18, perfectly, I might add. And Red might have told me." He says letting go of me. 

I let go of him as well and look away blushing, "How embarrassing, I recite Sonnet 18 in my sleep."
"It's not embarrassing, trust me, it's kinda cute actually, now, the both of us have to get to dinner before Sasha eats everything," Levi says pulling me towards the dining hall. 
"Thanks, I guess," I say following Levi to the dining hall. Holding hands like a high school couple.

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st;
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.   
~~~~~~

I used quotes from 
-Romeo and Juliet
-Antony and  Cleopatra 
-MacBeth
And 
-Sonnet 18 (Last bit was Sonnet 18 as well)

I changed a few words to fit with the letter (Changed nothing with Sonnet 18 (The ending)), but the full credit goes to William Shakespeare, the man who created the modern English language. I looooove his works and I wanted to give Levi a smol soft side for poetry. Just a headcanon I have XD.

I am also sorry for the last one updating a little late, I thought I published it earlier, but it turns out that I didn't XD.... I am soooo sorry for that.

Love ya all, and I hope this can make up for the time that I didn't update! And I am sorry for the crap ending.

-Red

(As an interesting side note, I wrote this watching Saw 2 yayyyyyyy)