Wish upon an Echo Flower: Mettaton Ex x Reader

This is my Mettaton Ex x Reader. I wrote this all in comic sans and listened to Death by Glamour (10 hour virsion) before I put it on Wattpad so I had Determination. And I stayed Determined. So without further adieu, my Mettaton x Reader, This does not follow the actual Undertale Story. I added some things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Human!" Mettaton yells from his room.

"Metta, it is (Y/n), not human, I told you this many times." You yell back from your room. Since Blooky was like a brother (A/n- Poor Blooky, you brother-zoned him) to you (and he took you on Mettaton's tour with him) you get to see a lot of Mettaton.

"Well Gorgeous, I feel like calling you what you are." He yells back.

"Alright, Ghost in a Robot Shell." You yell back.

"touché." Metta says.

There is a knock on your door, and as always, you assume it was Metta. So you ignore it.

"Alright, I guess I'll go then." A soft voice says from behind the door.

You stand up from your bed and rush to open the door. But once you open it. Not only is Blooky there, so it Metta.

"Why didn't you tell me Blooky? I would have answered." You say letting Blooky in, but shutting the door on Metta's face.

"Really (Y/n), really?" Metta asks from behind the door.

"Why did you do that?" Blooky asks.

"Haha, I just felt like it." You say opening the door for Mettaton.

And after he struts in, you close the door.

"That really hurt me (Y/n)." Metta says holding his hands over the place his chestplate.

"Sorry Metta." You say.

"I forgive you Human."

'Oh my god if he calls me that one more time.' You think. "So why are the both of you here on this fine day?"

"I have no clue, Mettaton wanted to come in here. He wanted me in here as well for some reason."

"Oh, well, I wanted to know if the both of you would like to join me on a day out to explore."

"I have to help with set, you and (Y/n) can go." Blooky says.

"Alright, I'll go." You say grabbing your purse/wallet.

"Great. Blooky, we will be back around dinner. Enjoy helping with the set." Metta says dragging you out of the room, and outside.

You flinch at the sudden outburst of underlight. "Holy Mother of Tem!" You say covering your eyes.

"Why did you say that?"

"I have been stuck in that room for a while, so the underlight is killing me." You say. Mettaton just nods.

"So, how do you like my disguise?" Metta asks as he slowly spins around. It was different for him, I will give him that.

He looks, like a human. The look is fairly nice for him, and it is guaranteed to fool everyone.

"It looks great, it's guaranteed to fool everyone." You reply walking into the glade of lights (A/n- I have no clue what it is called, but it is being called this). "I know a shortcut, follow me." You say grabbing Mettas hand and dragging him through the dark to get to the Temmie village.

"What is this place?"

"Temmie Village!" You say as a wide smile makes its way onto your face.