A body reading (Julian- The arcana)

I love this man... what else can I say

Warnings:
-mentions sexual themes but isn't a smut
-may contain spoilers for recent updates to the game and to julians story
-mild language

Discription: Julian and the apprentice just really love each other.

Enjoy
-
Julian's point of view:
-
'There must be a way to open this damn door, damn them for taking my key' I struggle to open the shop doors, 'Door will be unlocked my ass, it's not like I hold any power to unlock damn doors'.

I struggle with the door I finally get it open, I walk in, attempting not to trip over any of the rugs or any snakes that could be in my way.

"Love?" I call, I hear a light hm from the reading room and I make my way towards it.

I open the curtain once I get there and smile, I see my darling staring intently at their tarot, 'They must be studying their reading for today'. I set in the booth next to them and watch.

Their soft fingers set on their past, present, and future cards, all face down. 'They might be trying to talk to the deck". I smile knowing how much time it takes to do such a thing.
I told my hands in my lap and fiddle with the lining of my gloves.

"Julian" they say softly after they finish their reading and all of their cards are in the deck.
I look up and smile at them, "Yes love? " I bat my eye at them as they laugh lightly.
"Would you like for me to read you?" They ask.
I nod, "Maybe I could get something other then death."
They laugh, "Maybe, do you think when I tell you the names you can understand what they mean?" They ask.
I nod, "I've been getting better at reading these things. I might have to start teaching you a little," I joke.
They nod, "with the luck I've been getting you could," they set out the cards and gesture me to take the three.

"Death again but its upright, the lovers witch is also upright, and the wheel of fortune also upright. Your not doing so bad today Jules," They kiss my cheek and I burn red, "Upright death could be the death of your self loathing," They giggle.
"Hahaha, funny," I send a small glare at them.
They laugh more, "As for the lovers, I know that one is relevant due to being the present card and I, your one and only, am the one who read you, and as for the wheel of fortune, you are in luck," they grin, their planning something.
I blush and bite my lip, "W-what do you mean?"
"I haven't seen you in a while, I want to enjoy some time with you, alone, like we did when we took a soak at the masquerade," They set their head on my shoulder and wrap their arms around my neck.

My blush dies down as I grin devilishly, "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I would have been here in a heartbeat. That door would have been kicked in," They giggle, "let's take a dip in the tub and see where the night takes us?" I offer. They nod vigorously and I take them out to my house
-

I.regret nothing, tbh this was ment to be a full ass smut but I held off

《Small reminder that I take requests for this and it would be really appreciated if you requested something!》