The Love of a Reaper

This is a Grell x Sebastian. I do ship them when I am in Grell mode. So, this was the result. half of this was a role play, the other half I free wrote. I hope You all love it as much as I do.

Grell was walking alone in the alleyways. Dressed in her red gown, hands innocently behind her back. When she heard something.

"Hello Grell." Someone says from behind her. She knows the voice that it belonged to.

"Hello." She says looking over.

The figure walks close to Grell.

"How are you doing Grell. It has been awhile." The figure says fully revealing itself in front of her. It was Sebastian. Grell gets excited inside, her love was talking to her.

"Yes it has. I am doing fine thank you. How have you been?" Grell asks facing the butler.

"Fine. But this is kinda weird." Sebastian says.

"Hm?" Grell says confused.

"Oh it was nothing, I just thought of something odd." Sebastian says.

"Oh Okay." Grell says looking at the ground.

"Hehe, this may sound wired. But would you like to come to the Manor with me?" Sebastian asks. Grell plastered a smile on her face.

"Of Course. I finally have a week off from reaping." Grell says.

"Good. Follow me to the manor." Sebastian says walking off. Grell follows.

I wonder why he is talking to me after all this time? Grell wonders.

Grell catches up and walks close to Sebastian, which he did not mind. Everything was silent the whole way to the manor.

Time skip to manor

"I need help planning a party, would you like to help?" Sebastian asks.

"Planning a party, sounds fun. I would be glad to help." Grell says as a smile forms on Sebastian's face.

"I shall lead you to your chambers." Sebastian says opening the grand doors and holding them open for Grell.

"Wow, this place looks so much different than the last time I was here." Grell says walking thew the doors and into the grand foyer.

"Well it seems everything has been very dull ever since you have left. You seemed to liven up the Manor while you were here." Sebastian says leading the way down the dark hallway.

"Am I hearing things? Did Sebastian say that things are dull without me?" Grell says in shock.

"You heard me right." Sebastian says.

"Oh well. I-i just want to say I have missed messing with you for the past few weeks." Grell says shyly.

"Well, what would you say if I felt the same?" Sebastian says looking down at the red reaper.

"Why do you like me all of a sudden?" Grell asks.

"Well, I have always had a side for you. But I never showed it. I realized that I really did like you Grell after you were gone for so long." The Demon says. After 10 seconds, Grell's mind had finally registered what Sebastian had said. And she did what she had always wanted to do. Grell wrapped her hands around Sebastian's neck and pulled him in for a hug.

"I have a feeling that you have been wanting to do that for a long time now." Sebastian says putting his chin on Grell's head.

"You don't know." Grell says.

"I had a feeling." Sebastian says moving his chin from Grell's head.

"How hard has Will been working you?" Sebastian asks.