Mountain Adventure (Tamaki, Ouran Host club)

"My Dear Queen/King! What shall your king do with you today?" My over dramatic boyfriend ask entering our room.
"Well, you can start by not calling me that. And can we just relax, we just got out of ouran for good. I mean, can't we just have one day off and do nothing." I say still chilling on the bed.
"No (Y/n) we can't! It is the first day of freedom, we are doing something." Tamaki says dragging you out of bed.

You may be wondering why Haruhi isn't in the picture. Well, her father had moved away so he could have some things done.

Haruhi, being the supportive daughter she is, went with him. Yes, Tamaki was sad, but I, tamaki's life long friend, and now girlfriend, has taken that place. He got over her fast though, a little too fast if you ask me.

"Tamaki, can we just relax, life can be slow sometimes you know." I say resisting him.

"Please cooperate (Y/n)." He says.
"No Me Gusta" I say in spanish.
"Please?" He asks.
"Ich mag es nicht gern." I say in german, still resisting.
"Fine, I give up." He says letting go of me, and falling face first on the bed.
"I'm sorry Tamaki, I'll make it up to you soon." I say rubbing his head while he goes into his hamster hole.

"TAMAKI!" I yell from downstairs.
"Yes?" He asks nervously.
"Come down here." I say.
"O-okay." He says slowly walking out of the room and almost falling down the stairs.
"What is this?" I ask gesturing behind me.
What was behind me you may ask. Well, somehow we are not home. We were in the mountains, and only one person knew how I got there.

"I ah, may or may not of brought you here while you slept." Tamaki says looking at the floor.
"Let me get this straight, you took a plane with me totally asleep and managed to get me up the mountains." I say making him look at me.
"Yeah, I did. I also kinda forgot to pack anything, sooooooo." He says.
"You forgot to pack any kind of clothing or other necessities for this trip that you have set us on?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says looking away.
"Your lucky I love you Tamaki, or this would have been a mess. Do you have any contact with anybody outside of this?" I ask.

Tamaki looks at you with a big smile.
"What?" I ask.
"You do realise I was kidding? Right?" He asks.
"You have got to be kidding me." I say sending him the death glare.
"I'm sorry, but I did get what I wanted to hear." Tamaki says taking my waist into his hands.
"And what would that be?" I ask.
"That you love me." He says kissing my forehead.
"Well I do, but you can be a jerk sometimes." I say punching him.
"Please, I did no wrong. No Hurt me please." Tamaki pleas.
"No, you deserve it." I argue back, hitting him lightly.
"I'm sorry my King/Queen. What could I ever do to repay you?" Tamaki asks.
"You can stay inside with me the whole time we're here."
"Fine. Only because I love you." He says defeated.

"Why did you even bring me here?" I ask.
"I wanted to spend time with you. Awwway from the rest of the club." He says lovingly
There he goes again, he is being bipolar. I think. "Ya know, you really have to try to stop surprising me. Next time I try to do that to you, you might have already done it with me." I say patting his head.
"I like surprising you. And you never fail to surprise me." Tamaki says lovingly; gently pulling you to the large window so you can look at the view.
You smile at him and hug him close, "What can we do up here?" You ask loving the view.
"We can watch tv, play games, relax in the hot tub, cuddle. Stuff like that." He says looking at you.
"So we went even going outside?" You ask.
"Pfft, of course not, I'm not letting my king/queen freeze to death out in the cold." He says.
"Sounds about right," You pull him towards the living room, "Let's watch something and cuddle." You say seting on the couch and pulling him next to him.
"As long as you're happy." He says cuddling you close.

For the rest of the time you were there, you both never left each other's hip, it was just the two of you, no host club; Tamaki didn't tell them for that reason. Just to be alone with you, his Queen/King. And that's how it stayed. 

--
Edited Dec. 16th, 2018