Mine Forever (Billdip)

This is a BillDip one shot. I was really bord... And this is what my hands did for 3 hours non-stop! Now plz enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get a strange feeling when you get closer to your soul mate. Mable has already found hers. Soos, Wendy, Ford, and Stan has found theirs as well, but Dipper is not so luck, he is waiting for his soul mate to come. But he keeps it in the back of his mind.

Every soul mate gives the other a kind of mark. Mable gave her soul mate a shooting star. While her soul mate gave her one that looks like a Diamond. These marks are generated when soul mates kiss for the first time. But if a demon has a human soul mate, the demon can leave the mark when he/she pleases, the human gives the mark to the demon once the demon is not dominant.

Dippers point of view-

September 10-

It is fall now, and Mable and I are back at the shack. We graduated a few months ago, and we moved here. We visited the shack every summer. Mable was able to see her friends and her soul mate, while I was able to solve mysteries with Ford.

But, ever since Wirdmaggedin I have had a strange feeling. I don't know what it is, but every time I come back to Gravity Falls, I feel like something is supposed to happen. Mable has no clue about this, and I don't plan on telling her. She will become worried and try to find out what is up, but, I want to find out what is going on by myself. She has her friends, and her girlfriend to worry about. Yeah, Mable has a girlfriend. And I'm over here feeling lonely like always. Am I jealous.........................................totally. And the girls she is dating, is not on my good side. It is Pacifica, who also happens to be Mable's soul mate. Yep I am jealous of my sister having someone, even though she is my arch-enemy. Ugh, whyyy must I feel this way? I'll find out later, until next time.
-Dipper

I close my journal and put it under my pillow. Mable was in her room, doing god knows what. And I was in the adic. Letting my thoughts wonder. But, I stop myself because I was thinking about something I never wanted to think about again. I was thinking about Bill. I was thinking about what he is doing now.

I know about his grave thing. But I feel that he is living in some way. Like in a different body. I have investigated it multiple times. But the odd feeling is there. But I just brush it off, and continue.

I am broken from my thoughts, when Mable barges into my room.

"HAY BRO-BRO! SOMEONE IS HERE TOO SEE YOU!" Mable screams. Witch scares me half to death.

"What mable?" I ask calming my breathing down.

"Someone is here too see you, now, come downstairs and see him." Mable repeats.

"Alright, alright. I'll come down. Just give me a moment." I say getting up, and following Mable downstairs.

Once I get down, I see a guy my age, he is wearing a yellow suit, a black eyepatch, and he has a golden cane.

"Hello." The person says waveing, but, he still manages to lean on his cane. The odd feeling starts up again.

"Hello, I was told you wanted too see me." I say looking back where Mable is supposed to be. But she is not. She probably ran off to see Pacifica. Stan and Ford are not home either.

Welp, this could go two ways. One, it could be a nice conversation. Or I could get raped. I am hoping for the first one. I think . The man starts to laugh.

"What is so funny?" I ask giving a confused look.

"What you were thinking about Pine tree. Trust me, I just want to chat with you." The man says.