Happy New year Red (Me, Real life)

I was thinking, What could I possibly do for my people for the start of the new year and what can I do to toss them a curve ball, And I had the bright idea to do a One-shot from YOUR point of view with Mehself XD, anyway,
Happy New year and I hope you enjoy it! 
For some strange reason its not letting me put a picture of myself so Grell is my fill in XD If you wanna see me, you can find my face in my book of Rando (Art belongs to owner)
And the vid is The night
~~~~

As I walk down the hallway I hear the words from The Night by Voltaire being blared from the basement.
"She must be working," I say to myself as I make my way towards the basement that held my girlfriend Red, "What could she be possibly working on on New Years?" I think aloud as I knock on the door.
A little thing I learned from being around her for so long, always knock on the door, no matter what, even if its open, just do it. 

The music stops, "Come in" She says as I open the door and pull a 'Sexy' pose, she laughs.
I'm ready for my close up" I say laughing
She laughs more, "Get in here," She says as she puts down her brushes and paints.
I walk in and close the door behind me, "Whatcha working on?" I ask flopping on her sisters queen bed, Red's twin is being taken over by art supplies.
She smiles and shows me a painting of the Be more chill cover, "Two hours and it's not done," she puts the painting aside, "Thanks for saving me from the party, to think my mother wanted to socialise." She snickers and puts her art supplies away.
"Anything for my favorite ginger," I smile and hop over to her side of the room, "How's everything going this new years eve?"
"Before you got here, terrible, now, slightly better," She laughs, "I was productive." "Oh shush it, you know you love my presence" I say in a slightly offended tone. "I do, I just can't get anything done with you around. You know better than anyone else." She glares at me. I laugh, and she goes back to work.   

"How about you stop work for now, and we can watch a movie?" I suggest.
Her eyes light up like Christmas, "Can I pick the movie?" She does a hyper jump. She must have had a few too many cups of Dr.Pepper.
I nod, "Just not a horror movie, you have a terrible selection of them." I say disgusted.
She makes a sound of disgust, "I'm sorry, I like the classics, not the shit that Hollywood puts out now." She says as she sets up the Xbox 360.
I close my eyes and nod in agreement, "Preach it hon"
She giggles and puts a movie in, "You have no say in what movie I pick, even if its a '90s horror movie." She says hopping on the bed and curling up next to me. "Silence of the Lambs?" I ask. She nods, "You know me too well," She grabs the controller and presses the play button.   

The movie finishes and I glance down at her, "You have a terrible taste in movies."
"Oh shut up, like you could pick one better." She says smirking, she knows that it was her old movies or her sisters chick flicks.
"You win this time." I say.
"I think that there is a little bit of time before the ball drops, I can turn ABC on and we can talk until the countdown." She says switching the channels to the TV setting and putting it on ABC. 

She walks back over and curls next to me, "What's being going on with the secret project?" I ask.
She sighs, "Leviathan isn't on at all and I need them so I can work on it," She leans on me a bit, "We have so much planned, we just need to maneuver the things that happen before and after the events." She says slightly sad.
"Have you done the call of the fan?" I ask.
"Both of them. I'm surprised they haven't responded to the Left brain, Right brain one. If I did Smartphone hour they might respond, but I'm too lazy to start up my Chromebook." She says yawning.
I yawn, "We have a few minutes before midnight, don't fall asleep on me now!" I say shaking her a little.
She laughs, "I won't, I was just up late yesterday."
"What were you doing?" I ask curiously.
She sinks down a little, "Playing the sims four," She whispers.
"You played for how long?" I ask in a motherly tone.
"8 hours." She says like she is done with her life, if she had one at least. I send her a look of "How the hell did you waist 8 hours of your life caring for a fake life", "Hey, I lost track of time! I was making my sim then the next thing I know I am gardening cow-plants in the dark." She defends herself.
"Only you I swear." I roll my eyes.
"You would do the same damn thing and you know it." She says eyeing me.
I nod, "Anyhow, how much longer until the ball drops?"She looks at the tv, "Like a minute and a half"
I nod, "Great," she nods as well.   

We watch the ball drop, not counting down like everyone else is. I smile at her once it hits zero, "Happy new year" I say enthusiastically.
"Happy new year, maybe now I can get everything done I meant to do last year." She jokes.
"You better." I fend back
"I will, trust me. I have so many unfinished things that need done." She says defensive.
I laugh, "I know you will get it done. New year, new possibilities." I say smiling
She smiles back and kisses my cheek, "Lets just hope that within the next year, I can get one of my books done." She says curling under her covers.
"You'll get them done, I know you can." I say curling under them with her.
"G'night and Happy new year" She says closing her eyes to sleep.
"Night" I say as I close my eyes. 

  What a start to the new year. 

~~~~~
Cheesy I know but hey XD, you all get a look at me on a daily biases, aside from having a relationship XD 

Also Levi, mai irl fren had a camo in this story..... WE NEED TO GET TO WORK BITCH XD

I am forever alone :3

Anyway

Happy new year and have a safe start to 2018