Sweet as Candy (Adventure time)

Gumlee, Leo and Blake, and Flame prince and Finn are the ships in this story. This is my gift to you guys for Valentine's day. Love you all and I hope you all love this.  Also pic is of the Gumlee FAM.
And for those who don't know who Blake is

guy with the orange hair.
'

'''

All was well in the Candy Kingdom, until a certain flame prince, his husband, and son join the mix.
You see, today was Valentine's day and the sons of each family had fallen for each other, making a very awkward meeting every time this holiday rolls around.
But before the Flame family joined the mix, The Candy Kingdom had some, problems, you could say.

"MARSHALL LEE GUMBALL." The Pink king says from the kitchen.
The grey vampire floats in, "Yes my gumdrop?" He asks casually.
"What happened to the tarts I made?" Gumball asks turning towards Marshall with a irritated look on his face.
"I didn't do it I swear Gumball." Marshall says raising his hands in defence.
"How should I be sure. You're always stealing my sweets." Gumball says tapping his foot.
"If I stole your sweets, I would of stolen them from right under your nose. I was upstairs changing." Marshall says landing on the floor, gesturing to his clothing. He was wearing his usual flannel, black jeans, and converses, but his flannel was a gumball pink and he had a pair of converses to match.

"Oh," Gumball says with a blush, "Then who stole them?" He asks inquisitively.
"Gumball, did you forget about Leo?" Marshall asks looking at his pink gumwad of a husband.
"Oh glob, I did," Gumball says face palming, "Where is he now?" He asks hoping his son isn't doing anything stupid at the moment.

Marshall glances at the hall were their sons room is, "I have an Idea," Marshall says looking back at Gumball. "Follow me ya gumwad," He says grabbing Gumball's hand.
"Alright, what do you think Leo is doing?" Gumball asks as he is dragged up the main staircase up to Leo's room.

"Leo?" Marshall asks knocking on the pink door. Loud music could be heard through the door, "LEO?" Marshall says knocking harder. The music stops and heavy footsteps are replaced. The door creaks open and a tall, pale, Leo appears.
"You called Dad?" Leo asks. Marshall pulls Gumball in front of himself so the Pink King was facing the Pastel Prince.
"Do you know what happened to my Tarts?" Gumball ask sweetly.

"Sorry Daddy, I don't know what happened to your tarts." Leo says innocently. Marshall notices something on his son's cheek. It seems to be pink crumbs, the pink Gumball usually uses for baking.
"Leo, I think you took something of mine by accident, can I grab it?" Marshall asks looking over his son's shoulder as if to find something he lost.
"Sure," Leo says sliding over so Marshall could float thew, "Did you ask any of the Peppermint Maids?" Leo asks as Gumball shakes his head no. Marshall was too busy looking threw their son's messy room to see if there is any evidence, also to see if he can find his crown as it has been missing for some time now.