My Soulmate Young!Grell(Black Butler)

This was requested my LilMamaReaper So here we are. 
This will be using they/them/their pronouns. Since it is being told in Grell's point of view. 
And she does kinda age a little in the story, I had an Idea and I ran with it.

I hope you enjoy

I also don't own the picture.
~~~~~~~~

Why can't I find them?" I think looking down at my wrist. Graciously written in cursive was the name of (Y/n), My soulmate.
"Will I ever find them?" I question softly.

"Will you ever find who?" A familiar voice says from behind.
"Nothing, just nothing." I say turning around to see my friend (Y/n).
"Grell, I have known you for some time, I know when you are lying. Tell me about it." They say.

"No, it's nothing of your concern." I say not looking at them.
"Oh, well, since you won't say anything to me, I'll just not tell you what I came over here for." They say tuning away and walking back to were they came from
"No, wait." I say trying to get their attention. But, it doesn't.

That was a few years ago. I now set alone in a church, crying, a sleek black coffin in front of me. In this coffin lay my dear Friend, and my soulmate, in this coffin lay (Y/n).
"Why didn't I tell them? Why was I so stupid?" I say in between my sobs.

"Tell them what?" A voice says from in front of me.
I look up to meet a pair of reaper eyes, strands of (Y/h/c) in the way. "(Y/n)?" I ask.
"In the flesh. Now tell me or else." They say setting next to me.
"I-I H-How are you here?" I ask looking at them stunned.

"Well, long story short, I died, but someone failed to reap my soul *Cough* You *Cough*, and I became a reaper like you. Now tell me what you didn't get to say. I wanna know." They say.
"Well, I forgot to reap your soul, Will took my death scythe after my first reaping, then took my scissors after my third. You were at the bottom of my list, so I never got around to doing it. Anywho. To answer your question, I need to see your wrist." I say.
"Okay." (Y/n) says giving me their wrist. I pull up the fabric of their shirt sleeve to reveal my name. I do the same for my wrist.

"Hello Soulmate." I say.
"Hello." They say.
"Back to the day I refused to tell you something. This was what I refused to tell you. I thought you would have told me off that day, so I kept it to myself, but I found out a while ago that you were indeed the one." I say folding my hand into (Y/n)'s.
"Well, That day I was going to tell you that I was your one, but I never got a chance to." They say leaning their head on me.

"Well, Better late than never." I say laughing a bit.
"Yeah." They say.
"Now then, since we are together now. We have to make up for all of that lost time. We have much to do." I say standing up and leading them out of the church.
"I will do anything, as long as it's with you." They say smiling, following.

After that day, we were inseparable. Doing everything we could to make up that lost time that we never to to have together.

~~~~~~
Sorry that it's so short
I hope this meets your need
-Red