syndicate : chapter one

this is an action packed book that I might suck at but I watched all of the mission impossible films over Christmas and I was like shit this would be hot

goal; 20+comments and votes

-

Luke parked his car in the storied car park before he grabbed his pass and his satchel--everyone called it his man purse, to which he refused to say it was.

Luke was running late, like usual and his team hated him for it. He quickly got inside the pristine glass building and got to the top floor. He found his conference room and opened the glass door, everyone turning to glare at him.

"Sorry I'm late." Luke said before sitting down beside Michael.

"We have a new case." Terry, their team leader said. He was a tall bald black guy, who looked like he could snap you with a twig--he probably could too.

A brown folder was slid in front of Luke, opening the folder and seeing photos of their next project. "He doesn't look half bad." Luke admitted, whistling.

Liv laughed next to him, "that's what I thought."

"Concentrate guys." Terry said, before holding up a remote and clicking a button, a PowerPoint coming on.

The screen had a photo, of the man in the photos in a suit as he stood at a party, his arm around some girl in a pretty dress. Then another photo where he was getting inside a red Ferrari.

"Who is he?" Luke asked, making everyone look at him. "What?"

"You don't know who Reece Grean is?" Michael scoffed, "oh god Luke."

Terry sighed, "he's one of the worlds most wanted men because of what he deals in. Weaponry. He works with the Russians and other countries when he needs to and he drives a hard bargain. He's extremely loaded and he has several homes which half we don't know the location to, because it's so heavily guarded and protected. It's our job to bring him in and arrest him." He said.

"Just how are you going to arrest the world most wanted man?" Luke smirked.

Terry matched Luke's cocky smirk, "we're going undercover."

"Finally!" Michael cheered, making their team laugh at him.

"Who's going under?" Luke asked, hoping he was. Last time he did, he got to do so many cool things and he arrested the guy.

Terry smiled, sitting down on the other end of the table.

"Just you."

Luke's smile dropped.

Undercover alone meant one thing: fake a relationship.

"Why me?"

"You're the only gay one here." Terry said.

"I'm bi!" Luke protested.

"You still like dick--you're qualified enough." Michael said with a snort.

The other members of the team left the conference room and it was just Luke and Terry.

"Grean is notorious with woman and men, he clearly prefers boys to girls and you're a handsome guy, it won't take long for you to get him around your finger. Now you're gonna have to go shopping for a few things because he has a certain type of boy." Terry started.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked.

"Well." Terry said, glancing down at Luke's black skinnies and black shirt. "He likes his boys to be wearing more feminine clothing."

"Fuck no." Luke stood up, only for Terry to tug him down again in his seat.

"This is your job Luke, you have to do it." Terry said sternly. "And I'm your boss, I'm telling you to do this."

"Tell me what I'd have to do first." Luke said, sighing--he had no choice in the matter.

"There's a horse race in a month, you're going to meet him there and then there's a charity gala in London a week later, you'll make your move then." Terry said, "I'll give you the mission brief and our files on Grean so you're up to date."

Luke sighed, "why can't Michael do it? He's gay."

"Mike is also asexual, you need to give Grean a taste of what he wants to make him want you again." Terry said making Luke sigh, running his hands through his blond locks.

"I better get a bonus for this."

-

*angels sing* ruke is still rising

I hope you liked this so far, please tell me what you like and your predictions!