syndicate : chapter thirteen

semi short but acTION

pls 40+ comments thank youuuuu

-

Reece was extremely pissed with his men for not being able to find Luke in the twelve hours so it was certain that the boy who had let Luke go missing, was taken care of.

But Reece still had a deal to attend to, and as pissed as he was he still had to do it to get his money. The men who were win charged of the Japanese operation were very serious and always needed Reece at the deal, to know it was legit because Reece wouldn't just give away fake weapons or drugs.

Reece's car arrived at the drop of spot, Ashton by his side before they got out. The Japanese were already there and waiting, standing patiently.

Reece walked over to them, Ashton and two more men behind him as he did. "I don't have time for this today, so let's get it over and done with." Reece said.

The oldest man, Haru Yamamoto, chuckled. "I think you'll like our offer."

He raised his hand, giving he signal before a door was opened in their SUV and Reece instantly tensed at the sight of Luke.

A strong guy had Luke's arm in his hand, the blond still wearing Reece's shirt and shorts, his face scratched and a little dirty, his hands bound. He struggled against the man, "dude get the fuck off!" Luke yelled before the guard shoved Luke to the floor beside Haru.

Reece stared at Luke, "what is this?"

"The weapons for your boy." Haru said.

Luke looked up, "you think he'd do that?" Luke scoffed, wiping his face with his bound hands. "Good thinking Einstein."

Reece smirked, "okay, deal. Luke first though."

Haru nodded and looked down at Luke, "stand up, go to him,"

Luke rolled his eyes and pushed himself up, before walking over to Reece.

Reece gripped his chin, "you've been with me, what? A month? And you get yourself kidnapped by some assassins?"

Luke grinned, "sorry."

Reece kissed Luke's head before he raised his hand before bullet sounded echoed around them and Luke flinched at the sound of bullets flying. Reece wrapped his arms around Luke, holding him close as he watched the Japanese fall to the floor, dead, their car driving away in a panic.

Once it was quiet again, Luke glanced up before looking behind him and his mouth fell open. "Wh--"

Reece suddenly picked Luke up, bridal style before carrying him to the car they came in. His men cleaned up as Reece held Luke's cheeks, "are you okay?"

Luke nodded, "I'm hungry, and my legs hurt."

"Did they do anything?" Reece asked, lifting Luke's hands before he leaned in to the boot and grabbed a bag. He opened it and pulled out a knife, undoing the binding on Luke's wrists. "Luke, answer me."

"They didn't hurt me." Luke said, staring at Reece.

Reece put the bag down on the floor, "tell me what happened."

"I woke up in this cell kind of thing and they came down and said they would use me against you." Luke said, rubbing his wrists before rolling the joints. "They drugged me with some gas." he shrugged. "I'm fine though."

Reece sighed before he pulled Luke forward and kissed him. "I was so worried." He whispered.

Luke's eyes widened, "really?" He felt Luke nod as they hugged.

Luke was getting under his skin. Luke smiled, he was doing it. He was getting in Reece's head.

Luke suddenly heard something making him go to pull away from the hug but Reece kept him there, "no just don't look." Reece said, seeing the dead bodies being set alight in a pile by Ashton.

"Do you care about me?" Luke whispered.

"I do," Reece said, slowly moving away from the hug and cupping Luke's cheeks. "You mean so much to me."

Luke smiled softly, cheeks going pink.

Reece kissed his head before tugging Luke on to his lap, before the car door opened, Ashton climbing in.

"All done?" Reece asked, hands on Luke's hips.

Ashton nodded, "done."

The car drove away, back to the house.

Reece kissed Luke's shoulder, "we're okay now." He said, "nothing to worry about."

Luke nodded slowly, taking ahold of Reece's hand on his thigh and tangling their fingers together. Luke looked up at Reece, their eyes meeting. One filled with admiration, the other filled with confidence. Luke knew he had Reece wrapped around his finger.

So Luke leaned forward and kissed Reece, slow and sweet. "I care about you too."

-

It's all happening here

hi pls follow my tumblr luminousluke, I hit 1k praise

FEEDBACK

Luke being a sassy fucker with the Japanese?

Reece killing all the Japanese for taking Luke?

Reece caring for Luke? Luke realising his doing his job right?

Thoughts? Predictions?