syndicate : chapter nine

hi pls get to 40+ comments, I don't really like this chapter but more comments equal more frequent updates

look at my soft little baby

the house below

-

the car pulled up outside the large house, Luke staring up at it in awe of the building. "Holy shit." Luke said.

Reece chuckled, his hand on Luke's thigh, before they parked and they got out of the car. Luke stood at the bottom of the steps, the house was big, two garage doors and large stairs going up to the front door. They were by the ocean, the back of the house facing it--they were the only house for a long while.

Reece came around the car and put his arm around Luke's waist before tugging him closer. "Like it?" Reece asked.

"It's beautiful." Luke said, "can i look around?" He questioned, wanting to look around and try and find anything important.

Reece nodded before he turned to Luke and picked him up bridal style, walking him up the stairs to the front door. Reece pushed the key in and opened the door, still holding Luke. They got inside and Reece walked Luke through to the living room, dropping him on the cream sofa and smiling at him.

Luke smiled, before Reece moved on to the sofa between Luke's legs, his hands sliding up Luke's thighs, under his dress. "You're so gorgeous."

Luke smiled, his hands on Reece's wrists, going up to his elbows and pulling him down, their lips meeting. Reece grinned in to the kiss, his hand on Luke's cheek now as their tongues met.

Luke flinched as he heard a small bark, removing his lips from Reece's, the brunette kissing Luke's neck instead as Luke looked down to see a small puppy and a kitten sitting by the sofa. "Oh my god." Luke gasped, sitting up and making Reece fall backwards. "You have animals!"

Luke sat on the floor, letting the animals crawl over his lap, covering him in dog and cat hairs but he didn't care as he picked the kitten up, him licking Luke's cheek. "You're so cute!" Luke giggled, kissing the cats nose. "I want him."

Reece smiled fondly, sliding down on the floor beside Luke and letting his puppy sit in his lap, covering his expensive suit in dog hairs. "The cat is called Mittens and the dog is called Mulan."

Luke smiled, scratching the kittens head. "He's very cute."

"Like you." Reece said smirking and Luke smiled before looking at Reece.

"Can I look around? Your house is beautiful," Luke said and Reece nodded, the two standing up.

Reece took his hand, the animals following them as the brown eyed boy led them outside to the garden. Luke gasped at the sight, the garden was decked, stairs going down on to grass, flowers across grass before there was a small wall and then the sand was there, then not further out was the ocean. It was dark, the moon out and reflecting against true ocean and Luke couldn't think of a better sight.