syndicate : chapter seventeen

short bc next chapter is longer, wiTH DRAMA

Soo 30+ comments plsss, this be for Rita

-

"What the fuck?"

Luke stood up, making Calum jump and squeak, "Luke why're you here?"

"Because it's my job."

"Well it's mine too."

Calum shut the filing cabinet before going to the desk where Luke stood. "Move." He nudged Luke out of the way, sitting down in the leather seat and typing in the password and username, and the computer turned on.

"How the fuck did you know that?"

"Ashton is a forgetful person, he writes some stuff down, and because of you I could come visit and hack in to it." Calum grinned.

"What was his password?" Luke questioned, watching as Calum clicked through files.

"LJones92" Calum answered, making Luke sigh.

"Okay this is an email about a shipment of cocaine." Calum said, pointing to the numbers on the screen. "Reece got three hundred grand alone on that shipment."

"Fuck." Luke whispered.

Calum clicked through another email, pausing at one. "Have you noticed anything at your home in Sydney when you were there?"

"No, why?" Luke answered and waiting for the screen to load.

"You've got cameras in your apartment." Calum said, showing photos of Luke in his room changing and other things and sitting with Liv on his sofa.

"He's been watching me." Luke breathed, squeezing the ring in his hand. "He knows."

"Hold on." Calum mumbled, going to another email and clicking on photos. "Where are you going?"

Luke looked at the photos to see himself getting out of his car, which was registered to Hemmings, not Jones, and he was going in to the CIA building.

"Luke you've gotta call your team and get out," Calum said, "I'm not suspected yet, you've gotta get out," he turned to Luke, biting his lip. "I'll continue playing the innocent abused boyfriend and you get out. Reece will kill you."

Luke sighed, before he put the ring on the desk, Calum staring at it in shock.

"This fucker moves quick." Calum breathed, running his hand through his hair.

Luke teared up, sitting back down on the floor, his back against the drawers. "There's feelings there Calum." Luke breathed out. "He's so nice and sweet and God we had sex and he's so good and I don't understand why I like him. I'm suppose to be arresting him."

Calum sighed, moving to Luke's side and kissing his shoulder. "That happened with Ashton, until he started to beat me."

Luke frowned, "I have to get out while I can."

Luke got his phone before sending the photographs to Terry's number, along with a message to say he was compromised.

"It's late, you should go back to Reece." Calum said, "I'll stay and snoop yeah?"

Luke nodded and stood up before his phone began to buzz in a call.

He answered it straight away, "hello?"

"It's Terry, we have your location Luke, we're getting you out tomorrow night. Just continue like normal till then." Terry instructed and Luke nodded.

"Okay, thank you."

"You did well Luke, we've got enough to have Grean for trafficking and drug smuggling." Terry said. "You're alright now, Luke."

"Thank you." Luke said, "tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, Luke."

Luke hung up the phone before looking at Calum, "they're coming tomorrow, we can get you out then."

Calum smiled and nodded, "thank you, six years is long enough with a psychopath."

Luke smiled a little before standing up, walking towards the door. "I'll see you in the morning."

"You too." Calum said, sitting back at the desk.

Luke left the room, going back to the bedroom. He slid the phone under the pillow before getting back under the covers, feeling Reece touch his waist. "Where did you go?" Reece mumbled tiredly, voice raspy.

"Had to pee." Luke mumbled, pressing a kiss to Reece's forehead. "Love you," he whispered.

"Mhm, love you too." Reece whispered, pressing a soft kiss to Luke's jaw line. "Night pretty boy."

Luke smiled softly, watching in the dark as Reece fell asleep before he felt his hand up to Reece's chest and upwards to his jaw, cupping it and feeling across his beard. Reece was a beautiful human being, but he had such a dark past and his business was such a bad thing.

Luke felt Reece move his face, kissing Luke's palm, "what's wrong?" Reece asked softly, "can't sleep?"

Luke shook his head, "not tired."

"I am, but I'm the one who was doing most of the work," Reece chuckled lowly, his hand running across Luke's tummy, down to his thigh. "Sure you're alright princess?"

"Mhm," Luke hummed, wrapping his arms around Reece.

Luke had a plan as he felt Reece kiss his head. Make their last day together amazing, so Reece couldn't suspect a thing. Then he was out.

And the mission would be over.

Or would it?

-

Lol no it isn't :))))

Feedback!!

Calum??

Finding photos at Luke's mission house??

Luke plan for his last day? Leaving??