syndicate Ⅱ : chapter six

New Years vow to update every other day, or every two days because I'm stressed with college work!! (And lazy)

This is low-key long so you better comment or I s2g smh lol I kid I love and missed you all over December but a break was good for me :))))

-

In Sydney, Michael sat in Terry's car as they parked outside of Luke's parents house to tell them the news that their son was dead.

Or so they thought.

Terry looked at Michael and smiled, "should we go?"

Michael gulped, licked his lips and nodded. "Okay."

"I'll do the talking, yeah?" Terry told him, as they got out of the car. Michael hummed, but kept quiet as they walked up the drive way of Luke's childhood homes

They got to the door and knocked, Michael looking down at his shiny shoes, having put on some smarter clothes for this occasion. He looked up again when the door opened and smiled at Luke's mother, Liz. "Michael, hi." She smiled.

"Hi." Michael smiled softly, "is Andrew home?"

Liz nodded, opening the door wider, "come on in."

They walked inside and Liz showed them to the living room before leaving to her Andy. Terry looked at Michael, "so they've met you?"

"Luke lost his house keys when he was drunk one night so I brought him here. They're really nice people, he's got two brothers too." Michael explained.

"I didn't even know you hung out with Luke outside of work." Terry admitted, him not being very social at work, the job being a job and just that.

"Yeah, we did a lot, with Liv too." Michael said, before he lifted his hand to his hair and petted it down from the mess it was.

Andrew and Liz then came in to the living room, Andy sitting on the arm chair with his wife on the arm of it. "What can we do for you then?" Andy asked.

Terry coughed, "were hear to talk about your son, Luke."

Liz furrowed her brows, "what about him?"

Terry hesitated before he came out with it, "Luke worked for the CIA and after being undercover, he was killed in his apartment."

At those words, Liz quickly left the room  with a sob leaving her mouth. Andrew was silent before he also stood and followed after his wife. Michael watched them leave before he heard them whispering and speaking along with more cries.

After a few minutes, Andrew came back to the living room, standing in the door way. "He was just here the other day, were just confused, he had a boyfriend with him, we need to tell him about Luke too. It's gonna be such a mess."

Michael nodded, though surprised Luke had a boyfriend; especially after Reece. "We can do--"

"No we want to do it." Andy said, "thank you for coming by and telling us but we need some time to grieve."

Michael and Terry nodded, "of course." Mike said, before they walked to the front door. Michael paused and turned to Andy, "he was my best friend and I'm so sorry this happened to him."

Andrew sighed, "it's out of our control, thank you for being his friend, you may come to the funeral if you like?"

Michael nodded eagerly, "I would love to, thank you."

Michael then left to Terry's car, they got inside and drove away. Michael wiped at his eyes, "they're gonna pay for killing Luke." Michael spat viciously.