syndicate : chapter eleven

semi like this chapter so pls comment ily

someone said they hated Ruke and I was like wtf did you even read invisible or 1956??? if she's bitter because of brothers ending in Ruke it's pathetic, she hates a nonexistent couple smh

also if you don't like my new covers, thnx, but I adore them ok bye enjoy his chapter

Double also, LOOK AT LUKE IN THAT SNAPCHAT I WAS LIVING FOR IT AND ALSO DYING BC OF IT FUCK YOU LUKE Rita made me all pouty BC Luke today too I'm sad :((((

50+ comments???

-

Luke sat on the hot white sand, his toes digging in to it, the water coming up to him every few waves. He wore a pair of shorts, and a shirt that belonged to Reece as well as some sunglasses.

Puerto Rico was a pretty place, from what Luke saw through the car window, a sweet town that held small shops filled with pretty trinkets. The house that Reece owned was a fancy modern place with white walls and wooden floors, set on a small island with its on beach in the middle of no where, mountains surrounding it.

Luke would never be found somewhere like this, so far away from civilisation. You had to get on a damn boat to get to the house, then a car to the town which was a half an hour drive.

Luke feared for his life here, though thankfully as soon as they arrived Reece had to be dragged somewhere with Ashton, leaving Luke to his own devices so he'd changed from the dress and gotten his sunglasses and sat on the beach.

He thought he was alone until the sunglasses booted up making Luke flinch, "holy shit."

Luke saw the word 'connecting...' On the sunglasses before it was showing what he was looking at.

Then a message popped up on the small sunglasses screen.

Luke? Are you there?

Luke nodded to himself, hoping they'd notice the signal.

On the side of the glasses there's an ear piece, use it.

Luke took off the glasses, seeing a small line in the glasses arm, and he smiled, opening it before pulling out a small ear piece, putting it in quickly. He put the glasses back on, "Terry? Michael? Anyone?" He said quietly, being tentative of the guard that was by the house watching him.

"We're here Luke." Terry said, making Luke breath out a sigh of relief. "What happened Luke?"

"Reece showed up saying he was taking me to Puerto Rico and next thing I know I'm dragged on to a plane and I'm scared." Luke said, "Reece is telling me what to wear and he's telling me what to do and I want to get out. Pull me from the mission, please."

"Luke we need to know what he's up to." Terry said, "we promise we'll work on getting you out but you have to stick to the mission while we do."

Luke sighed, "just hurry."

"Have you heard anything been said?" Q asked then and Luke picked his lips, remembering what was said on the plane.

"Reece mentioned a drop off on Saturday? I don't know what off but he's getting it and selling it off or something." Luke said, "could be drugs or weapons? I'm not sure."

"Can you get anything else?" Michael asked.

Luke ran his hand through his hair, "I-I don't know Mike, I don't want to over step and for him to get suspicious and then--"