syndicate : chapter twenty-four

my new fave pic of Luke

This sucks but I tried rip

50+ comments!!

-

Luke sat in the car, watching the scenery pass him by as they speeded down the road. His hand was entwined with Reece's, on their way to meet Luke's team.

Luke was finally going home, but Reece was going to prison.

To Luke, Reece seemed way too calm for the fact he was heading to prison for life.

The car stopped and Luke looked out the other window, seeing an old warehouse. "Here?" Luke questioned.

"Yeah, somewhere quiet." Reece said, opening the door and getting out. He held his hand out to Luke, helping him out. Luke went to step away but Reece caught his wrist, pulling him back. He pressed a kiss to Luke's mouth, "I love you."

Reece pressed their foreheads together, "please say it back, just this once before I go."

Luke nodded, "I love you, so much."

Reece smiled, "thank you." He kissed Luke's forehead softly.

They were the first to arrive, before the CIA, so they went inside the warehouse. But Luke stopped when he saw Ashton push Calum out of the car. Calum had a bruised jaw and a case on his arm, "Cal," Luke breathed, walking over to Calum quickly and putting an arm around him. "Are you okay?"

"He can't talk because of his jaw," Ashton said, smirking at Luke.

Luke glared at him, before looking back at Calum. "We're going home now, it's okay." Luke said to the Maori boy. "You can go home."

Calum looked up at Luke with wide eyes, nodding, and Luke gave him a small smile. "It's okay." Luke breathed.

They walked in to the warehouse, Reece's men walking around with guns strapped to their chests, along with bullet proof vests. Luke glanced at them, hoping tonight would go easily.

They got to the main room of the warehouse, Luke and Calum moving to sit on some of the wooden cargo boxes.

"Boys you know the plan." Reece said calmly to his men, Luke looking up and seeing the men disperse out in groups of two.

"Don't hurt anyone." Luke said, making Reece look at him. "My team are also my friends, Reece."

"No one will get hurt." Reece smiled, walking to Luke slowly and running his hand through Luke's hair, seeing his wedding ring and smiling. "I love you okay?" He said, kneeling down to Luke's height.

"Please just do as they say." Luke said softly, grabbing Reece's hand, kissing his knuckles. "I don't want more trouble than that's needed."

Reece smiled, "it's okay, it'll go to plan baby."

Luke sighed and nodded, "promise?"

"I promise." Reece smiled, cupping Luke's cheek and kissing him softly. "Just stay quiet when they come yeah? Let me do the talking."

Luke nodded, listening.

Ten minutes later, Ashton came back in to the warehouse, "they're here," he said, moving to stand beside Reece. "Are you ready?" He asked his best friend.

"Yes," Reece said, "get in to position." He told Ashton.

Then Ashton grabbed Luke's arm, and Calum's before tugging them up. He stood behind Reece, a boy on each side of him.