syndicate Ⅱ : chapter seven (+)

yooooo comment through out!! I wanna see your love for ruke come alive after me being gone so long

did anyone even miss me lmao

GOAL: 60+ COMMENTSSSSSS (I know mae loves this book so if I don't see you commenting I'll cry)

only a lil bit of smut but mainly fluff ok

my boyfriend knows I write smutty 5sos gay fan fiction but he doesn't know ruke is a thing and wants to read it but heD BE LIKE REECE WHO and I can't have that :-)

-

Luke had his hands against the large circular window, his forehead on it, hot breath fogging it up. He groaned as he pushed back on to Reece, hearing the slick sound of Reece's cock moving in and out of him.

Luke let out a moan, before he moved his hand which made his fingertips slide through the condensation and leave marks. "Reece." He whimpered, his voice whiny and loud. Luke could be as loud as he liked, no one but Reece would hear him.

Reece ran his fingers down Luke's back and felt the sweat on his skin, digits touching the scars on Luke's pale skin. Reece's other hand was on the blonds hip, helping keep Luke up as he balanced against the window, their knees on the bed.

Luke groaned loudly, "Reece." He drawled out his name before he felt his stomach tightening and then he was coming across the white grid printed bed sheets. Reece wasn't far behind as he pressed his chest to his husbands back as he filled Luke with his release.

The two were panting against the window before Luke let out a breathy laugh and reached his hand up to Reece's cheek and held him there before slowly sitting them up, Reece still inside of Luke.

Luke sat on Reece's lap for a few seconds before slowly sitting up and wiping the foggy window with his hands. Reece flopped down on the bed, pulling a blanket to cover himself up before he wiped his hand across his sweaty chest.

Luke then turned to Reece and crawled up the bed and straddled his husband, hands on his chest. Luke leaned down and pressed a kiss to Reece's mouth, "I'm gonna go in to town and ask around for a job." Luke told the brunet.

Reece furrowed his brows, looking away from Luke's thick thighs and the way his cock was softening against the blanket. So he looked up at Luke's face, "why? There's no need to, we've got money."

"Well I want one, plus I'm kinda bored sitting around all day having sex."

Reece scoffed, "thanks, I thought you liked sex with me?"

"I do, but I don't wanna use you up just yet, we've gotta slow down a bit baby," Luke said, entwining his hands with Reece's and pinning them down either side of Reece's head. "Plus I wanna go buy a pregnancy test."

Reece grinned, "you think you are?"

Luke shrugged, "well I mean, maybe?" He said, "I've been throwing up a little lately."

"Why didn't you say?" Reece asked, bending his legs up which made Luke fall a little close to him. Reece pressed a kiss to Luke's arm, "I could've gotten you a test earlier baby."

Luke shrugged, "its fine, but cmon, let's shower and go."

The two showered before they decided to take the boat towards the town, it was quicker by boat as by car you had to drive around the coast which was a forty five minute drive while by boat it was twenty minutes.