syndicate : chapter six

hi pls comment, let's aim for 40?? Yeah that's good, you can do it easily

Also I'd like to say, pls keep Orlando in your prayers because what happened was a sick hate crime

Luke's outfit;

-

Liv ran her hands through Luke's hair, styling it. She fluffed it up making Luke close his eyes and relax at the feeling of hands in his hair, he loved people playing with his hair. He wished he had someone who would do that daily for him.

"I picked out your outfit." Liv said making Luke open his eyes. Liv moved away from Luke and towards the bag, unzipping it and pulling the outfit from the bag.

"A dress?" Luke questioned, "I thought it was just skirts and stuff not dresses." Luke pouted slightly.

Luke had to admit the dress was pretty. A dark blue glory dress that went to just above the knee, it was lacy on the shoulders and chest, and once Liv turned the dress to show the back, he saw it was quite open, meaning people would see his back, and his scar.

"Liv I have a scar that goes through and through, I can't wear that." Luke said, reminding her.

Liv pursed her lips, "let me see the scar." She said and Luke took off his blue shirt, showing the white scar, Luke lifting his hand to it, running his fingers across it. "I can cover it up with make up." She said, "it'll be fine."

Luke nodded and stripped off, Liv helping him put the dress on. Luke slipped his boxers off under the skirt part and replaced them with panties. "They're still tight." He said, making Liv chuckle.

"You'll get use to it." He only nodded and sat down again, letting Liv add make up to cover up the scar before doing his face, adding foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner. She made the make up a little heavier because it was an important event they were attending.

Once it was all done, Liv put a mirror in front of Luke's face. "Good?"

Luke just nodded, not liking the make up on his face. He was sure other boys loved this but he just didn't, he just liked being more boyish, he had nothing against the clothing style on a boy but it just wasn't for him. But it was for the mission, for Reece.

Luke was handed the dark blue lacy heels, a bow on the back. He sat down and put them on, standing up slowly. "I'm still shaky in these."

"You don't have to wear heels for long." She smiled, "only big events."

Luke grabbed the purse he needed before Liv opened the bathroom door in to the hotel room. He followed her out, checking his phone before looking up, "can we leave?"

Everyone was staring at him making him roll his eyes, which felt heavy due to the make up and false lashes.

"Wow." Terry said, "you look amazing."