syndicate II : chapter twenty three (+)

Cute chap, pls comment

Also Star Wars was amazing, I got goose bumps from the start bc fuck I love Poe what a man, best pilot in the resistance is a fact

PLUS I have rants about an ex that I wanna put in my rant book but idk lol bc he's a prick and I wanna expose

what else do you wanna see me update more??

AND I COULDVE NUTTED AT THAT PIC OF LUKE THIS MORNING FUCK YALL I WANNA LICK HIM

-

Luke sat with the children, surrounded in different coloured paints and messy paper. The children were older now, with Mason's birth being five months ago and Charlotte at a ripe year and a half almost. Charlotte could say small words and walk around a little, she had Luke and Reece wrapped around her finger. Mason was still small, but he sure knew how to make a mess.

Mason was on Lukes lap, with Charlotte next to him, making hand prints on the paper, "baby please don't get too messy." Luke said softly.

"Okay." She replied, picking up a brush and dipping it in the pink paint and making circles around the paper.

Reece then entered the living room, making Charlotte look up and beam, "daddy!" She giggled. Reece instantly dropped to the floor and peppered her in soft kisses, then shuffling closer to Luke, taking Mason from him and holding him close.

Luke lay down on the floor, taking a brush and painting his own picture, "what are you painting?" Luke asked Charlotte.

"Car." She answered, putting the brush down on the wooden floor, making a mess, and holding up the photo to her dad. "See."

"That's wonderful." Luke smiled.

Charlotte picked up the brush and thrusted it towards Luke, and with in seconds, Luke had a big pink paint splatter across his cheek. Charlotte burst out laughing as Luke turned to Reece, who grinned at his pink painted face. "Pink always suited you." Reece said.

"Oh shush." Luke scoffed, putting his fingertips in the paint and painting his daughters little face. She giggled and grabbed at his wrist, covering them further in paint. "Charlotte, you're the messes child ever!" Luke exclaimed. The blond then stood and picked up his daughter, "I gave you a bath today already!" She continued to giggle as Luke took her to the bathroom.

"Messiest monster ever." Luke tutted and grabbed a sponge and turned on the taps. "Yang is going to hate you for the mess you made." Luke tutted, referring to their maid.

"Yang loves me." Char replied.

"She adores you." Luke agreed, everyone in their building was fond of his and Reece's children, who wouldn't be with how cute they both were.