syndicate II : chapter twenty six (+)

Pls vote and comment, 30+ pls

We're nearing the end, and as usual, there's always some kinda big thing that happens before the end

My app is broken again ffs

-

Reece held on to Luke's hips tightly, their lips pressed together and panting softly. Luke had a hand in Reece's hair, holding them close together as their bodies rocked. Luke let out a soft sliver of a moan, which made a smile creep up Reece's face.

"God I love that sound." Reece whispered, his hand flying softly against Luke's back and up to his neck, holding Luke above him. "You really don't understand how much I adore you."

Luke pressed their foreheads together, "probably not." He admitted. It was silent in their room, the only sign of any life from the outside being the party that was nearby, their window was wide open, letting the cool air in to their room.

Luke then shifted, pushing his hips down, making Reece moan. "Love the sounds you make too." Luke added, grinning against Reece's mouth before kissing him. "Can you go on top? My thighs hurt."

Reece hummed and the two manoeuvred around the bed till Reece was kneeling between Luke's legs. He grabbed Luke's ankles and put them against his shoulders, Reece looked down at his husbands body, "look at you."

"Am I what the kids call a snack?"

Reece let out a snort, "sure, you're a whole three course meal Luke."

Luke giggled and pushed on Reece's shoulder, "come on, finish your job mister."

Reece chuckled and shuffled closer, his pressed his cock inside of Luke, the blond biting his lip as he moaned. "Mm, yeah." Luke lay his head back and moaned seductively as Reece fucked in to him. "Oh right there." Luke said, pressing his hand to Reece's stomach.

Reece had a hand on Luke's thigh, "this is a good angle?" He said, emphasising by grounding his hips against Luke, causing a louder moan from him. Reece then increased his pace, watching as Luke wrapped a hand around himself desperately. "Almost there baby, keep going." Reece said, seeing how Luke was so close—Luke was too easy to read.

Luke let out a trail of soft whines, before his feet pushed on Reece's shoulders as he hit his high, but his hand grabbed at his hips, keeping him in close. "Fuck." Luke whimpered, his head tipped back on the heap of pillows.

Reece watched it happen in awe, and he waited patiently as Luke came down. When Luke finally opened his eyes and looked at Reece, he pouted, "you didn't come."

Reece laughed, "it's okay."

"no." Luke whined, wrapping his legs around Reece's waist and kept him inside of him. "You need to come, I like feeling you fill me up."

Reece placed his hands either side of Luke's cute face, hovering above him, "I got enough pleasure from seeing you so blissed out."

Luke pouted again, "pretty please, for me?"

Reece looked at the pout and the big puppy dog eyes, "fuck I can never resist you."

Luke wrapped his arms and legs around Reece like a cocoon, and let Reece use his body to get to his high. When Luke could feel the stutter in Reece's thrusts, he brought Reece's face to his own and kissed him, from soft and delicate to savouring and passionate. Reece came with a moan of Luke's name, letting the blond bite at his bottom lip and tug.

Reece closed his eyes in pure bliss.

When it calmed again, the couple had pulled away from each other and lay down side by side. They breathed heavily, the sound of their breathes mixing with the music down the street. Luke then turned his head to Reece, "I love you." Luke said.