syndicate : chapter ten

THIS IS WHERE STUFF GETS SPICY SO GRAN SOME WATER

also 30+ comments pls thnx love y'all

-

Luke woke up at the mission house to the doorbell ringing, he groaned and rolled over. He looked at the clock seeing it was seven am. Who the fuck was at the front door at this time?

He climbed out of bed in his boxers, pulling on a shirt as he walked down the stairs. Liv had left for work, getting there usually at six--Luke was technically undercover all the time so he didn't have to go in unless necessary, so he was home alone.

He answered the door, pulling it open and wiping his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." Luke blinked seeing Reece standing there, in a black shirt and jeans and not a suit for once.

"Why're you here?" Luke asked, Reece letting himself in to the house and Luke noticed Reece's friend Ashton let himself in too, closing the door behind him.

"Go get ready, we're leaving soon." Reece said.

"Where?" Luke questioned, seeing Reece look him over, seeing his boxers. "They're easier to sleep in." Luke said.

"We're going to Puerto Rico, get your things Luke, the flight is soon." Reece said.

Luke's eyes widened before narrowing, "I can't, I have school to go to."

But Reece leaned forward and grabbed Luke's wrists in his hands, "go get dressed and Ashton will help you pack a bag."

Luke stared at his face, seeing he was serious and Luke nodded slowly. Maybe he could get something out of Reece. "Okay." Luke said softly before heading upstairs, Ashton following behind him.

Luke told Ashton where the wardrobe was and Ashton had a bag in his hands. Luke grabbed some jeans and a shirt before going to the bathroom to change. He came back out and saw Ashton nearly done, so he went downstairs.

Reece looked up, "go put a dress on for me yeah?"

"No, I'm getting on a plan, I'm wearing jeans," Luke said. No one told him what to wear, especially if he's going to be on a place for hours on end.

Reece moved forward to Luke and pushed Luke to sit on the sofa, "go put on a nice dress and show off those beautiful legs of yours."

Luke almost snapped but he gritted his teeth and stood up, leaving the room and grabbing a dress from the wardrobe before Ashton could close it. He went back to the bathroom, changing his clothes angrily.

Reece was really starting to piss him off now.

Luke huffed and left the bathroom, putting his clothes in his bedroom, Ashton having already left with his bag. Luke grabbed his phone but before he could call Terry and tell him what was happening, Reece was there and wrapping his arms around Luke's waist.

"We need to leave, the plane is leaving soon." Reece said, "and you look beautiful."

Luke almost rolled his eyes but instead smiled and turned around, "thank you."

"Let's go princess."

Reece dragged Luke from his house and opened the door for him to the SUV. Reece followed, sitting beside Luke, Ashton getting in and sitting on the row in front of them.

Reece set his hand on Luke's thigh, making Luke pull away from him. "Luke." Reece hissed, "stay still."

"I don't want to go." Luke mumbled, "I'm content with staying here."