syndicate : chapter sixteen (+)

This is a long ass chapter so please comment through out and I'll give you cuddles!!

Also I might be going on holiday on the 27th to the 1st (maybe not) so idk about updates

-

A few days later after Reece had admitted his feelings to Luke, the blond having pretended to feel the same way, Luke was being called from the beach back to the house.

"Luke!" Reece yelled, seeing the blond sitting with his knees to his chest.

Luke turned around, seeing Reece in a white shirt and black jeans, "yes?"

"Come inside, you need to meet someone." Reece said, waving Luke in. Luke huffed and stood up, walking up the beach and then around the swimming pool to Reece, who's hand was outstretched to him.

Luke took Reece's hand, Reece tugging him inside, going around the sofas before making Luke sit. "Luke this is Calum, Ashton's boy."

Luke smiled at the smaller mauri boy, he looked him over and his smile faltered at the sight of bruises wrists and neck. "Hi," Luke said.

Calum smiled back, "hi Luke."

"You too talk and have fun." Reece said, "ash and I have some business to take care of."

"Can we go down to the beach?" Luke asked, Reece glancing at him and nodding.

Luke stood up, offering his hand to Calum before he took it and the two walked out of the house. "Are you okay Calum?" Luke asked, rubbing his thumb over Calum's knuckles.

"I'm fine." Calum smiled tightly, "I just misbehaved on the way here, Ashton had to punish me, that's all."

"Why?" Luke questioned, the two of them coming to the shore line, sitting down on the beach.

"Ashton says bad boys have to be punished and I was bad." Calum said, like it was so obvious, like it was wired in to his brain that if he was bad, he was punished for it.

Luke frowned at his words, pulling Calum in for a tight hug.

"I'm fine Luke." Calum said, thankful someone seemed to noticed but he knew Ashton wouldn't let Luke help.

"You're not fine." Luke sighed, "you should've gotten out while you could."

"So should you," Calum said, "Reece is a bad man, his last boy died."

Luke stiffened slightly, at first he'd been scared because Reece had been so stern and possessive but over the last month, Reece had been kinder and nicer and he'd fallen for Luke. Luke had avoided those feelings, though some harboured.

"How did he die?" Luke asked.

"Someone kidnapped him, and Reece didn't care about him enough to save him." Calum said, "he was shot right in front of us all and Reece didn't even flinch."

"What's the longest Reece has had someone here?" Luke then asked, watching Calum move out of his hold and look up at Luke.

"Two months." Calum answered, "has he told you he loves you yet?"

Luke nodded, "I said it back."

"Then you'll be fine." Calum said, "you're a lucky one."

Luke hummed, "do you want to go in the water?" Luke asked.

Calum nodded, "good thing I'm wearing my shorts."

Luke smiled, before the two of them stripped off, Luke wore a two piece, bralette and panties swimming suit while Calum had his shorts. They went in to the water, it easily coming up to their shoulders before Luke went closer to Calum. "I'm going to tell you something and you need to listen Calum, okay?"