syndicate Ⅱ : chapter four

you guys wanted this and roadie updated most so pretty pls comment through out 40+ !!!

Omg did you see my cakes on sc?? Reece did, come over boy ill feed you cake. I call them "blue bell coffee cupcakes"

 I call them "blue bell coffee cupcakes"

-

Luke parked outside of his parents house, his hair slightly wet after his shower with Reece. Reece sat beside him in the passenger seat, "you know what you're saying?" Reece asked.

Luke nodded, feeling Reece take his hand in his and entwine their fingers, Luke smiled softly at it, before biting his lip. "We met on holiday, that's what we say."

Reece nodded, "if they ask any questions, I'll answer them yeah?"

Luke nodded before Reece leaned forward and kissed Luke softly. "I love you."

Luke smiled, cupping Reece's cheek, "I love you too."

They got out of the car, Luke getting the bottle of wine from the backseat before walking up to the front door. Reece knocked, before taking Luke's hand, sending him a reassuring smile.

The door opened, revealing Luke's dad, Andy. He grinned, "Luke." He said, before pulling him in for a hug. "Who's this?" He asked, referring to Reece.

"Uh this is Reece, my boyfriend." Luke smiled, seeing the grin stretch out across his dads face. They'd all been waiting for Luke to find someone.

"Come on in, your mother is going to be so excited." Andrew said, letting the two of them in. They walked inside, Andy taking the wine and walking to the kitchen.

Luke glanced at Reece, "um there's four kids here by the way." Luke told him, "just a heads up."

Then they entered the living room. Luke's brother, Ben, looked up first, "Luke!" He yelled, getting everyone's attention. Then they all looked at Reece.

"Hi." Reece said, "I'm Reece."

Then all the kids got up and ran to Luke, wrapping their small limbs around his legs and holding him tightly, giggling quietly. The oldest, who was six, called Ryan, grabbed Luke's shirt, so the blond picked him up. "Hey you." Luke said, "missed uncle Luke?"

Ryan nodded, "yep." He giggled before hugging Luke tightly. Then he pulled away, "who's he?" He asked.

"That's Reece." Luke said, shuffling Ryan in his arms and turning to Reece, who smiled. "He's my boyfriend."

"Finally!" Jack yelled, standing up and hugging his brother, before he hugged Reece, surprising them both. "It's great to meet you."

"You too, I've heard lots about you." Reece lied, having literally just learnt Jacks name ten minutes ago in the car ride over.