syndicate Ⅱ : chapter two

hai pls comment 40+ !!!

thanks cuddleme_cal for the photo!!

-

Am orange jump suit was placed in Reece's hands and he looked up at the guard who had a cold stare directed at him, "orange? It's not really my colour."

Reece was shoved lightly at his words by the guard behind him, "cut the shit Grean, lets go."

Reece started his walk to his cell, cuffs around his ankles and wrists, attached together as he held his jumpsuit tightly in his hands. "So you killed your kid huh?" The guard said.

Reece kept quiet, everyone had brought it up, and he hated it. He hadn't even known. He knew when he shot luke it was most likely he would survive but if he had just know. It was Reece's single biggest regret.

They got to the cell, the guard pushing Reece inside, "you can go outside with the other inmates in an hour, alright?"

Reece nodded before he sat down on his single bed, he knew this was his temporary cell until he got moved to the other cell block, where he would have a roommate and a nicer bed.

The guard moved forward and undid the cuffs making Reece rub at them. "Cuffs hurt huh? Might wanna get use to that."

Reece smirked, looking up at the guard, "I've been tied down before, my husband was in to that stuff." He joked, making the guard roll his eyes and glare at Reece.

"Whatever you're in to, by the time you're out of here you'll be too old to do that. And aren't you divorcing your husband? That's gotta suck huh?"

Reece picked up his jumpsuit, standing up in front of the guard and towering over him. "He wouldn't." Reece said quietly, "I've got him wrapped around my finger."

"Sure thing, whatever helps you sleep at night." He said before leaving the cell, "and get dressed, Grean." He said and left Reece's sight.

Reece huffed and sat down again, this wasn't going to be fun. Reece wouldn't get visitors, no Luke, no Char, his mother hated him, he killed his own baby. Luke wouldn't stick around after that.

After an hour of Reece simply staring up at the ceiling, the cell doors opened making him sit up. He saw people leaving their cells, the guy across from him catching his eye. "What you looking at queer?"

Reece looked away before he stood up, now dressed in the orange jump suit. He followed the men and outside on to the court yard. A fence separated the two yards, one for new inmates while the other one for the men who would be staying for a long time. Reece would be staying in their soon, wearing the blue jumpsuit instead.

Reece stood at the fence before he slid down and sat on the paved floor. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. He wasn't cut out for prison, Reece's name wouldn't mean anything here beside serial killers and rapists. He'd be pushed around and --

The sun in Reece's face was blocked, making the brunette look up. "Yes boys?"

He looked at the guy in the middle who's arms were covered in tattoos, his hair going grey, and a pot belly on him. He kneeled down in front of Reece. "I had to do some bad shit to be put this side of the fence." He chuckled before he held his hand out to Reece, "nice to finally meet you Reece Grean, when I was told you were coming to stay with us, I was a little shocked."

Reece shook his hand, "I don't believe we've met."

"I'm Derek, you can call me Dee. I worked for your dad before he died, he killed my girlfriend. Then you came along and replaced him and you apologised for what he did and put me in charge of my section. Then when I got arrested they told me to do a plea deal and spill on you but I didn't because of your hospitality."