syndicate : chapter twenty-three (+)

3 chapters left?? I think so lol

Can I just say that the hospitals here suck, if you're there for a while you get fucking sick like wtf you're meant to get better and my nanas has been there for 3 weeks now because she got even more ill because she's there. She went in for knee surgery, got better, then had a heart attack, got better, now she's sick from the hospital. Like tf

At least it's free lol

50+ comments please

-

Reece woke Luke up the next day with kisses across his back, sucking in to his skin before Luke woke up and whined. "Good morning gorgeous." Reece whispered, kissing up Luke's neck till he sat up and sat in Reece's lap, straddling him.

They were still cuffed together so Reece leaned to the bedside table and grabbed the key, undoing them, dropping the cuffs to the floor. Then Reece pulled Luke down for a kiss, "sleep well?"

"Mhm," Luke hummed, "I'm hungry."

"I'll cook for you, yeah?" Luke nodded, "we can spend the day cuddling, watching films, we could make love too. Before you leave?"

Luke nodded, "that sounds good," Luke smiled, kissing Reece again.

The brunette grabbed Luke's hand, his thumb rubbing across his knuckles before it hit the engaged ring. Reece then smirked, kissing Luke still, his other hand on Luke's bum. He had a plan now.

"If I'm going to prison for life, I'm gonna miss out on a lot." Reece whispered, still touching the ring. "Having kids, getting married." He said, brushing his nose against Luke's. "I could get married before I go away right?"

Luke ran his hand across Reece's chest, before sitting up, "what?"

"Why not?" Reece shrugged, "I love you, and you clearly love me--we might as well."

Luke stared down at the mafia leader, he could divorce him as soon as Reece goes behind bars.

"Okay."

"Really?" Reece asked, slightly shocked that Luke had agreed, that he actually would.

"You're going to prison, might as well, as you said, right?" Luke laughed lightly before Reece tugged him down again and kissed him deeply before rolling them over so Luke was underneath him. Luke laughed lightly, feeling Reece kiss at his neck, kissing at it and marking him up.

"Fuck I love you, thank you." Reece breathed, kissing up to Luke's ear, "I love you so much, Luke."

Luke hummed, pulling Reece back in to a kiss. "You're welcome."

The two of them spent another hour in bed, kissing each other and Reece marking Luke up with hickeys and bruises from the strong grip on his hips and thighs. Reece was so passionate in bed and Luke could feel that in every single movement and kiss and caress and Luke adored that trait Reece had.

They soon got up, Luke starting on breakfast as Reece called someone. Then Reece helped him, before they ate outside on the patio, simply having egg on toast with orange juice.

Then after breakfast, Luke put the plates and glasses in the dish washer, before the doorbell rang. Reece left to get it, Luke shitting the dish washer and setting it for half an hour.

"Luke? Come here!" Reece called, Luke walking to the living room.

A lady, that looked around fifty, stood there in a black dress, "hello Luke." She smiled, putting her hand out to shake and Luke took it, looking to Reece for an explanation.