syndicate : chapter twelve

hi pls comment 30+ pls

Luke and his lil boobs

-

Luke's head was thumping, racking against his skull as he groaned, eyes squeezed shut. What the hell happened?

Luke sucked in a breath, rolling over on the floor. He held his stomach as he opened his eyes, seeing a dark dingy room, stairs in his line of sight. He gulped before slowly sitting up, seeing he was in a cell, the bars being old and rusting and black.

It was dead silent, except for the sound of far away traffic making Luke sigh, standing up and grabbing the cold bars. "Hello?!" Luke yelled. "Hey assholes! Is anyone there!?"

Then he heard voices and he looked down at his body seeing he was still in shorts and Reece's white shirt, so he puffed out his chest as he heard footsteps coming closer to him.

Luke watched as he saw feet at the top of the stairs, three pairs coming down before he saw the men who'd kidnapped him. They were three, seemingly Japanese.

Luke knew Reece dealt with the Japanese, so it was most likely them.

"Who the fuck are you?" Luke asked, keeping up a confident front. He'd been kidnapped before, he can go through it again, he'd be fine.

The man in the middle stepped forward, not saying anything until he was right in front of the bars, almost face to face to Luke while his two men were by the wall.

"Why am I here?" Luke questioned, "I didn't do shit."

"We need you for a deal." The old man said, looking up at Luke. "To persuade Mr Grean."

"That's stupid." Luke said, rolling his eyes. "I mean nothing to Reece."

"Actually Mr Hemmings, you mean a lot to Reece Grean."

"How did you know my name?" Luke questioned, tilting his head at the man, taking a small step back from the cell bars.

"It's not very hard with the right technology." The man said before he turned to his men and said something I'm Japanese making Luke furrow his brows.

"The fuck did you just say?" Luke questioned, only for the three men to leave, a large door closing behind them before Luke heard a spurting sound, and he looked down to see white gas coming from a pipe in the wall.

Luke cursed, holding his breath for as long as he could before he couldn't anymore and took in a deep breath, only to inhale the chemicals.

It took only seconds for Luke to slump against the bars, sliding down them as he fell unconscious.

*'-'*

Reece walked down the pier of the small island he owned, undoing his tie as he got closer to the house, the lights all on. He reached the front door, wrapping his tie around his fist before typing in the code to the front door, opening it as the light turned green.

He stepped inside, the door closing behind him, before calling out, "Luke baby?!"

He got no response so he sighed and headed to the open living room, and seeing the TV on and a blanket on the sofa, before he looked around and his eyes caught sight of the cock ring Luke had on before.

"Luke!" He yelled, heading to the bedroom.

He opened the door quickly, jaw clenching when the room was empty.

"Ashton! Anyone!" He screamed, his face red in anger. "Someone get their ass here before I blow!" He yelled, walking through the house.

He was pissed, Luke had gone missing and none of his men were around and no one had fucking called him, and where the fuck was Luke?

He was about to enter his office when three of his men approached him, the one in front of them being one of his newest recruits, and looking very scared. "Who the fuck was watching Luke?" Reece seethed.

"I was sir." The youngest said, making Reece growl and grab him by his throat, pressing him to the wall. Reece was strong and the guy was weak, Reece couldn't even remember his damn name, so the guys feet were dangling off the floor.

"If you don't find my boy in the next twelve hours, you're fucking dead." Reece snarled before dropping the kid, letting him drop to the floor before Ashton approached them. "Get your ass in my office right now." Reece said, opening his office door, and going inside.

He got to his computer, Ashton coming and shutting the door behind him. Reece say down at his desk, before turning on the computer and logging in.

He went on to his CCTV settings and typed in the time he left, showing the living room where Luke entered and sat down. He sped it up until he saw Luke take the cock ring off making Ashton scoff.

He fast forwarded till Luke left the room and switched to the camera in the hall way that led to the office and then he kept speeding up until he saw Luke being attacked.

He put it normal speed and the two watched as Luke got himself out of the headlock, "your boy knows how to fight."

Reece ignored him and instead watched as another masked man came from behind Luke and pressed a cloth to his mouth.

"We need to find him." Reece said.

"Is it even worth it?" Ashton asked. "We have the drop off tomorrow night, we need to --"

"I don't care, we get Luke first. If he's not found by the morning, that boy who wasn't keeping an eye on him is dead." Reece said, running his hands over his face. "Can you leave me be please, Ashton, go give orders to find Luke on the main island."

Ashton sighed and left the office, but stopped at the door, "are you not worried about the way he got that guy off of him so easily?"

Reece shook his head, waiting for Ashton to leave before muttering.

"Because I already know how he did it."

-

Dumdudndudjdhdudndgsidbsk

fEEDBACK

The dude knowing Luke's name?? And why he took Luke??

Also Reece is gonna be really violent(kinda) and he's gonna be bad ass af

and reECE?? Does he know? Am I trolling you?

Predictions?? Also syndicate is dedicated to Rita because she loves it