syndicate II : chapter eighteen (+)

YALL HI IM BACK I FORGIT ABOUT THIS BOOK IVE BEEN BUSY HAVING A LIFE AND WRITERS BLOCK

50+ COMMENTS PLS

-

Reece had gotten the message of what Ashton had done, and though he wasn't exactly pleased on what his friend had done, it had successfully helped the couple get some time alone where they wouldn't have to worry about being caught.

Reece put his phone down before he stood up and left the bedroom, putting the phone on the small wooden table by the door, it wasn't a phone that was used regularly, only for Ashton. Reece saw Luke was in the kitchen and baby Char (who was now a month old!) was in a baby bouncer playing with some toys in the living room. The home was small and cabin like, they didn't need much.

Reece went towards his husband and hugged him around his waist, seeing Luke was just starting dinner, "don't cook anything." Reece whispered, "lets go out for dinner, celebrate."

"Celebrate?" Luke questioned, turning around in Reece's hold.

Reece hummed, "yep, Ashton did me a favour, so we've got time, and I'll use cash."

Luke smiled, "okay, I'll get me and Char ready, you put all this away for me." Reece nodded and let Luke slip past him and grab Char and go to the bedroom, hearing him talk to Char softly.

***

The place they went out to dinner was full of kids, it had a large kids area with small kids running around and giggling and screaming, and Luke loved it, it reminded him of home, with his brothers children, and now he was here with his own daughter and husband.

Baby char was sat in a high chair, playing with a teddy Reece had won on a kids machine, she was currently chewing on its ear, making Luke smile fondly as he watched his little girl. While Luke stared at her, Reece was doing the same with Luke, taking in his blond beauty. He watched Luke take out the small camera he had, taking a photograph of his daughter gnawing on the stuffed elephants ear, smiling as he did so.

Luke put the camera away and ran his hand over Charlotte's head, he then looked at Reece and smiled, "what?" He asked when seeing Reece was smiling and staring at him.

"I'm so god damn happy right now." Reece smiled, leaning over the table and taking Luke's hand, "I feel so lucky."

Luke leant across the table and kissed Reece quickly and softly, then pulling away with red cheeks, "I love you."

Reece sighed happily, "I love you too."

The couple had dinner, Reece feeding Charlotte her baby food before they left the restaurant and drove home to the cabin. Reece took baby Char off of Luke and smiled, "I'm gonna put her to bed, you go sit by the fire." Luke smiled and nodded, doing as told as Reece put their daughter in her cot and let her fall asleep. Reece left the bedroom and shut the door behind him, going towards the sofa and sitting beside Luke, swiftly pulling the blond in to his lap and kissing his neck.

Luke turned in to Reece and pressed their mouths together, humming softly as he cupped Reece's cheek. "Love you." Luke mumbled, kissing Reece again and then biting his lip.

"I love you too." Reece smiled, running his fingertips across Luke's cheek softly, "you're so god damn beautiful." Reece said, his eyes scanning across Luke's face, the glow from the fire casting shadows on the left side of his face and making his skin glow a bright golden. God, Luke could not have been real, he was some kind of angel.

"I've never seen someone so gorgeous." Reece whispered before he slowly moved forward and connected their lips, feeling them slot together softly and both taking an intake of breath and they pressed their bodies together.