Practically a marauder

Lily's pov
It's 7::30pm and Iv just gotten out of the shower. I put on a jumper of James's, some black leggings and leave my hair in its wet curls.  As I'm walking down the stairs I hear the boys laughing and joking in James's room so I turn back and head toward there.
"Having fun" I ask as I open the door to see them sprawled out over the floor. "Hey" they all greet. "So what are we doing" I ask sitting cross legged next to James, he leans over, kisses my forehead and moves to sit closer to me. "Well we were thinking of watching some films or something" Sirius says as stares up at the ceiling. "Okay that sounds good"

A couple hours later and we've watched 'casino Royale' 'gold finger' and 'Jaws'. We've given up on the films now and we're sitting side by side on the sofa in James room, with our legs up on the coffee table, drinking fire whiskey and eating popcorn. "You know I'm really glad your here Lils" Sirius says as he leans forward so I can see him behind James. "Why thank you Sirius" I laugh. "Yea your almost a marauder now" Remus jokes. "God moony I wouldn't go that far" Sirius teases as he pretends to look shocked. He leans back and shovels some more popcorn into his mouth. "Well I guess your going to marry into us so you kinda of are" surprisingly him bringing up me marrying James doesn't faze me at all. I can't see me ever being with anyone else and there's no one id rather spend the rest of my life with than him. Maybe it's my slightly drunken state of thinking but it's become clear to me that I want nothing more than to marry James Potter. God if you'd have told me I'd be thinking that a year ago. I just laugh and take a sip of my drink. "I guess so"

James pov
Oh Merlin I can't believe it, Lily didn't freak out, she didn't even flinch at the thought of 'marrying into the marauders' as Sirius put it. I can't believe it. There's no doubt in my mind that there's no one in the world I'd rather be with than Lily so watching her appear to not even find the thought of us getting married unthinkable is amazing to me. Then again we were talking about who the god father to our children would be yesterday.

I turn to look at her. She takes a sip of her fire whiskey, which I am impressed she can handle so easily And runs a hand through her damp hair. "What you looking at potter" she jokes. I don't reply, instead I lean in and kiss her. Admittedly I'm slightly drunk so it probably wasn't the type of kiss you'd want to do sat on a sofa with your friends ether side of you but I don't even care at this moment in time. "Bloody hell prongs save it for later" Sirius wines as he pulls me back. We all laugh and I see the bloody rush to Lily cheeks.  Merlin she's cute

Lily pov
"Well I'm glad I'm involved in your little group" I say laughing as I lean my head on James shoulder, I can feel myself getting drowsy but I'm determined to keep my eyes open. It didn't last long.

The next thing I know Im lying on the sofa with the boys passed out around me and all the lights are off. I'm to tired to move so I just lie down and go back to sleep. Happy to be surrounded by the people who have come to mean more than I ever could have imagined to me.