Going home

I wasn't planning on updating today but it's the anerversory of James and Lily's death, the night Sirius lost his youth, Peter became a trayor and Remus lost everything that mattered to him.
So to hounor one of my all time favourite couples ever I thought I'd write a cute jilly chapter to comemerate them, it might be sad but we've all got to accept that their whole story is sad. I hope you enjoy and please leave a comment to tell me what you thought .

Also tell me your favourite chapter iv written please I'd love to know😊

Lily's POV
We're going back to Hogwarts today and honestly I couldn't be more excited.
Although I'm sad it's our last time on the Hogwarts express I'm trying to be positive and enjoy the time I have left. I loved being at home with my family and my time iv spent with James's but Hogwarts will always be my second home.

"Lily are you ready darling" James mum shouts.
"Coming" I reply as I pick up Natalie and try to pull my trunk along with me.
"You seem to be struggling miss Evans"
James smirks as he leans against my door frame. "Drop the grin Potter are you gonna help me or not" I say crossing my arms best I can around the small kitten.
"Well since you put it so nicely" he smiles at me as he takes the trunk and walks ahead.

Ones we'd said our goodbyes on the platform we all found the marauders normal carriage.
Remus is with us as well as James and Sirius and the others are going to meet us here.

Once we'd settled into the carriage and everyone had arrived we soon slipped into the normal comfortableness of each others company.
"Getting pretty crowded in here isn't it" James laughs quietly.
"Yeah I guess it is" I agree
"I'm glad though this is honestly my best year so far and I'm glad we've all gotten so close"
I smile up at him and kiss his cheek.
"Me too"

Finally we arrived at Hogwarts and after the feast me and James were back up in our common room. We're in James's room tonight and we've just turned the light off.
"I can't believe that was our last time arriving here, our last time at the platform. It's all becoming so real" my voice is shaky and I can't help the sadness in my voice.
"What makes you think it's going to be our last time on the platform" he asks me.
"I mean we're going to bring our kids there aren't we" I smile to myself in the dark completely amazed by the amount of love I have for him right now.
"I guess your right"
He laughs lightly and squeezes me closer to him.
"There gonna be so cute lil. We can take them to diagon alley and get them all there stuff. I can't wait" I can feel the excitement in his voice. "I didn't know you thought about our kids" I whisper joyfully.
"Yeah all the time" he tells me running a hand through my hair.
"They will be really cute won't they" I beam.
"I know and we can get them little broom sticks and me and Sirius can teach them for to fly"
"Uh there is no way I'm letting you and Sirius teach my babies to fly" I laugh without humour.
"Oh come on"
"James no"
"Fine, but you're telling Sirius" he huffs.
After a couple moments of silence I ask something iv been wondering for a while now.
"Where are we going to live, when we leave here"
He takes a second before replying.
"Well mum and dad said we can stay with them for as long as we want, Sirius is going to be there anyway but we've always said we'd move out together when we left Hogwarts now who knows but I know I want to live with you" his words shock me. Could I really take that away from Sirius? I'll have to talk about it with him.
"Have you got any names for our kids?" He asks breaking the silence.
"Well iv always liked Harry for a boy and maybe Amelia for a girl"
"I like those" he replies.

"I really love you lil you know that don't you" he tells me seriously.
"I know you do and I love you too" I say leaning up to kiss him.
"I mean it though and I do what to have children with you and get married, move in together. I can't wait for all that and since you brought it up I am going to ask you to marry me. I just think we should be out of school first.
And once this war is over we can have a real family"
I stroke my index finger along his jaw line and I can feel my eyes beginning to water.
"I love you so much James" I choke out though my tears.
"I love you to lil you have no idea how happy you've made me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my Life with you" he kisses my forehead and pulls me closer into his chest.

Happy Halloween everyone.
Rip
James and Lily 🙏🏻