Temptation part 2

Lily's pov
"Lil could you grab my jumper from the gryfinndore commen room please, while I go and see Dumbledore" James asks sweetly smiling up at me from his position stood by the portrait hole, "oh fine go on then since it's you" I sigh sarcastically. He grins and leans down to kiss me on the cheek "thanks lil I.."
"Yeah yeah you're lucky to have me I've heard it all before" I interrupt him with a smirk as I turn towards the common room and away from James on his way to Dumbledore's office 
"see you in a minute"

After searching around In the common room for a good 10 minutes, I give up and decide to head to the boys dormitory instead.
Honestly that boy looses everything, how he expects me to find anything when he doesn't even know where to look himself is beyond me.
I knew it would be empty as all the boys should be down to breakfast by now and I already saw Frank of the way over here, well I thought i knew, however there right in prime view as I throw open the door is Sirius and Marlene all knotted together and covered by Marlene's cloak as she straddles Siriuss lap.
"Aw guys" I say unable to hide the growing smile on my face, they pull away from each other too look at me. "Lily"
"Does this mean you're back together, oh thank god it's been driving me crazy"
"No..no it doesn't mean that at all" mar says jumping up and stepping away from the bed.
"Yeah" Sirius adds
"What?" I ask confused. "But you..this is the seconds time..and I thought"
"this doesn't mean anything" Sirius repeats and with that the two of them hurry towards the door leaving me confused and slightly annoyed, they could of at least stayed to help my find the bloody jumper.

"There" I say handing James his jumper as I sit down beside him at breakfast.
"Thanks" he smiles taking it and continuing to flick bits of food at petter, I go to say something but close my mouth with a sigh knowing it's pointless to bother.
I can't help but watch Marlene and Sirius as they sit down next to each other and Sirius resists James's invites to join in on his small game of throwing grapes and Peter when he's not looking. "James that is terribly childish of you" he comments turning his attention back to the bowl of porridge in front of him. Ever since his change of appearance he's resisted any thing that he may of done before, telling us he's turned over a new leaf, taken a more laid back and mature approach to life all in an attempt to get the attention of one girl, well he hasn't admitted that exactly but it's fairly obvious. And while the rest of us are getting a little irritated surprising me the most that I actually miss his annoying habits and teasing, Marlene however is smitten and not exactly hiding it very well now. She's got her hand resting on his shoulder as they talk in quite whispers and is leaning close into his chest.
"Confusing aren't they" James chuckles in a hushed tone from beside me.
"You have no idea" I laugh quietly looking up at him.

After a fairly uneventful first and second lesson of transfiguration and then potions I have ancient runes, one of my only lessons without James. Again nothing particularly special happened and as I pack up my things I don't even notice the small paper bird fly over and land on my desk until I turn to go and knock it onto the floor. I turn at the sound and pick it up carefully, shutting my books to my left arm and opening it up.

Lily,
Meet me in the prefects bathroom in five minutes xxx

I look around to see who left the note but can't see anyone watching me, only those last few students leaving the room. With a shrug I close the note and put it in my pocket before going to where I've been requested to.

I ducked into mine and James's common room to throw my books onto the sofa and headed to the prefects bathroom as quickly and as inconspicuously as possible. Not paying attention to what was actually in front of me I crashed into something just as I entered the room. James. "That excited to see me are you?" he smirks proudly. "Maybe" I grin. "Why did you ask me here anyway?"
At that he smiles even wider and takes my hand pulling my further into the bathroom. "James what are you.....oh" the large circular bath is pull, covered in bubbles and the multicoloured taps are still running, lit tee- light candles everywhere creating a subtle romantic glow around us. "Happy 6 months" he whispers quietly into my ear. "James" I smile hardly knowing what to say as I glance around once more. "This is incredible"
"I'm glad you like it"
"I love it" I tell him, leaning up to kiss his lips, lingering for a second before pulling away. "Now" I say biting my lower lip and letting my hands run down his chest "get your clothes off"
"Yes ma'am" he grins saluting my and starting to undo the buttons on his shirt.

"Where have you two been?" Alice asks as we sit down at dinner "and why is your hair wet?"
Me and James look at each other briefly clearly waiting for the other to come up with an answer. "It's there 6 month anniversary, they've been in the prefects bathroom for hours I think we can all guess what they were doing" Sirius smirks taking a sip of his drink and clearly immediately realising what he'd just said. "Sirius black did you just slip in a snide comment" Remus jokes pushing on Sirius's shoulder. "No....I told you I don't do that anymore" he says shrugging the question off.
"Say what you want, you my friend are going to break soon. This little facade won't last much longer" remus smiles sarcastically. "Shove off moony" Sirius frowns.
We laugh lightly at there little spat, "and you two" Remus adds pointing at us. "Better not have made a mess in that bathroom, you have a reputation to uphold"
"I think making a mess would uphold my reputation perfectly actually, especially if people knew how it got all" James grins starting to place items of food on his plate.
"That's enough thankyou" I interrupt putting my hand over his mouth in an attempt to save a little of my dignity.

"AND I'll have you know" Sirius announces so suddenly that I drop my spoon onto my plate in a clatter and petter chocks of his water.
" that I am well and truly committed to my new way of life. I was a child before and now I've grown up into a mature adult, just because the rest of you decide to keep to your ways doesn't mean you should try and drag me down with you. I like my look and I won't change because you're all jealous you couldn't pull it off as well as me. I will NOT be changing any time soon"